IGNORED

Dunder army no longer

RedNachos

• Admin
1 hour ago, Selred said:

It's not a standard time though, lots of financial issues, I'd question any company taking up a sponsorship right now. Will it pay off? 

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Something to do with some sort of virus going round - having a financial effect apparently.

Not really, the club would have known the contract was due to expire at the start of May, the club would have been in negotiations months before this time

Covid can't be used as a reason for everything, companies are still carrying on with sponsorships etc

58 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It is allowed, but it will be judged on “fair value” for FFP.

I do wonder if this might be case.

Hi, I am Brian Steel from Half Price Suites (although I thought it was sweets initially).

Brian Steele is the bloke from Bristol Carpets.

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Not really, the club would have known the contract was due to expire at the start of May, the club would have been in negotiations months before this time

Covid can't be used as a reason for everything, companies are still carrying on with sponsorships etc

Yes but I'd look to renegotiate, and potentially pull out right now. Marketing budgets are getting decreased, and with sponsorships you'll have less "impacts" right now too. 

5 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Can I just point out that last Friday there were drones at AG, which were to film the kit launch.

On the basis we’ve filmed the kit launch, then isn’t it the case that the sponsor is already decided.

Or is that far too logical?

I believe this was actually a rugby launch.  Not kit. 

5 hours ago, 054123 said:

It’ll be interesting to see how it goes. 

If we knew Dunder were reaching the end of their contract, we probably had others lined up.

I wonder if COVID has had an influence, hence while we’re ‘still negotiating’

It may take 5-6 weeks to sort it out, then I expect we will end up doing a deal with Rednud! 

Archived