IGNORED

Dunder army no longer

RedNachos

7 hours ago, Warwickshire Red said:

I must be one of the few who’s not that keen on Thatchers - most too sweet for me.

Now this is a nice dry cider (and Natch of course) but I digress...

image.jpeg.c94fa1daf4883c9c286069a902d948ed.jpeg

I agree that most Thatchers are too sweet, with the elusive 'Dry being the exception.

What alcohol % is that Cornish dry? I find so many of the dry ciders too strong for a session 

46 minutes ago, Dibdenred said:

They have struggled to get a sponsor. It will be HL.  

That’s what I reckon.  Lots of Commercial sponsors questioning their investment of football and the returns they will get in these times.

Along comes the current villain of the piece, SL, to maintain commercial investment levels by doing a nice little deal with HL.

All is forgiven Steve.

???

55 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

This.

bristol-city-1993-1994-mens-large_360_ff8315e125b0837c5f8fcc8fb2753c2b.jpg

Just out of curiosity....and no dig at all. What is it though with some of our fans that want to go back to our kits from over a quarter of a century ago? If our kit manufacturer was announced as Nibor now there would be uproar

1 hour ago, Lydered said:

Just out of curiosity....and no dig at all. What is it though with some of our fans that want to go back to our kits from over a quarter of a century ago? If our kit manufacturer was announced as Nibor now there would be uproar

Nostalgia. One of the strongest emotional states a human can experience. 

6 hours ago, Lydered said:

Classic shirt

On 14/08/2020 at 21:48, Pound Lane Red said:

It was indeed McEwans. Drank way too much Export as a 19 year old one night. Needless to say it wasnt pretty and I have never drunk it again. ?

Export was an evil pint. Gives me a headache just thinking about it

Archived