IGNORED

Dunder army no longer

RedNachos

12 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

mcewans export was top notch for making me ill, i found tenants super even worse

jumping from one super to another:- Drank six or eight cans of Strongbow Super as if it was just regular. Well one, drag me down the stairs by my feet pissed hangover later. I have never seen it since and would probably curl up in a fetal position if I did. Wicked drink but best left in 1995. 

had a few of these once https://www.uniteddutchbreweries.com/project/royal-dutch/.....the Premium Strong was too drinkable.

I put back a couple and before Match of the Day started I went upstairs to water the horses. As I was on my way back down.....lets just say my head bounced off every stair. I landed in the living room just as the Match of the Day music started. Time for bed....and promptly crawled back up the stairs again

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

With talk about stopping betting companies sponsoring shirts....this would seem a strange move.

3 years yet for non-premier league I think I read. 3 year deal to take us up to that deadline perhaps?

On 14/08/2020 at 12:25, RedM said:

Seriously, have we considered Steve’s company Centreline, private jet hire. Advertising seen during the  behind closed doors games. Would be a way of him putting money in.

Wasn't aware he had that company!

At fair market value as per those tests and benchmarking, of course. Maybe that'll be relaxed for a while post Covid!

Would put them on the map a bit so that in itself maybe able to add a bit of extra premium! ?

Archived