IGNORED

Freddie Hinds to Bath City on Loan

Lrrr

Got to say I think this is it for him.

No disrespect to Bath City but he should be aiming for a much higher standard of football now & he clearly can’t find it.

His early promise has dissipated & a number of his loan spells since have seen him struggle badly for any game time, I don’t think we will take up his extra year option & this is the beginning of the end for him in BS3.

Looked good in the cup, cracking long shot on him and held the ball up well. 

Hasn't pulled up any trees on loan, including when he was at Bath 2 or 3 years back. Therefore think its harsh for some to say Bath is well below his level (this is said a lot on social media). 

Some good pros there and a good management team. This is his make or break chance for Bristol City, but he would need a hat full of goals to warrant an extra year and another loan. He's still only 21 so I expect if he doesn't perform he can get an semi pro team to take a punt and work his well up again if he has the ability and / or application. 

I agree with those who feel we won't take up the option at the end of his contract, albeit at only 21 he still has time on his side. His performance against Watford in the league Cup suggested a better level than Conference South but his league loan to Colchester proved to be fruitless so its difficult to know what his true level is. Perhaps he's going to be one of the players who needs to go into non league for a while to find his form and gain confidence before returning to the EFL with a new club. 

57 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I agree with those who feel we won't take up the option at the end of his contract, albeit at only 21 he still has time on his side. His performance against Watford in the league Cup suggested a better level than Conference South but his league loan to Colchester proved to be fruitless so its difficult to know what his true level is. Perhaps he's going to be one of the players who needs to go into non league for a while to find his form and gain confidence before returning to the EFL with a new club. 

I thought he was alright in those couple of cup games - Plymouth and Watford.  Busy forward, who at 18 had a lot of promise.

I still am adamant that the worst thing was to send him out on loan - to Cheltenham with GJ for the first half of the 17/18 season.  He’d just shown glimpses of talent in our first team, then “bombed” out on loan. Then got sent back in January.  He started 1 game for Cheltenham.  For me, he should’ve stayed training with the first team, learning from Bobby Reid, making the bench occasionally, especially when Diedhiou got injured and Taylor struggled for fitness.

All too convenient to send him on loan to LJ’s dad imho.

7 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Nicaragua.

Not sure that’s the natural next step from a loan spell at Bath. Fair play if that happens though. Worth putting a tenner on just in case?

Natural progression. Then onto Whitehawk with Adam el Abd 

Still young, in fact younger than I thought. But at 22 needs to be playing regularly , somewhere. 
Has struggled to get games when he's been loaned, how long do you give him to prove he's good enough. With the talent we have coming through behind him, I don't see him being here next year. Seems like he's not played above academy level for some time.

206857472_Screenshot2021-03-05at07_59_52.png.9825a310df796656e6b982eafe225c7f.png

Think he is nailed on to be let go this summer.

He’s behind Semenyo (obviously) Bell & Conway in the pecking order & presumably Janneh, too.

He’s older than all 4 of them & hasn’t had a successful loan spell above National League South level.

Archived