IGNORED

Salford - Graham Alexander

Silvio Dante

Gary nevilles spell as a england coach was a joke, Not to mention his job in spain.

When he was england coach, when we scored, he used to run over and join in the celebrations.

And was forever ranting and raving on the touchline.

I think it was joey barton, who was doing punditry, and he pointed out top coaches do not behave like this.

Quite.

On 12/10/2020 at 13:09, 2015 said:

How very hypocritical of Gary Neville who constantly goes on about giving Managers a chance.

Am I not right in saying he only has a 10% stake in the club? So why would one assume he supports the decision? He may, of course, but we really don’t know unless he tells us. 

1 hour ago, Distortia said:

Am I not right in saying he only has a 10% stake in the club? So why would one assume he supports the decision? He may, of course, but we really don’t know unless he tells us. 

I think Butt, Scholes, Giggs & the Nevilles have 10% each and some asian billionaire owns the other 50% 

12 minutes ago, downendcity said:

The Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen of his day i understand. :) 

The purple hearts AM won would go well with many of LLB’s shirts and suits!

6 hours ago, markcarter said:

Ashton pops up during a winning run.  Once the defeats start, you won’t see him for dust.

That is false and in reality Ashton has always been consistent in when he does interviews or videos, around the start and end of transfer windows.

Stop perpetuating lies.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

That is false and in reality Ashton has always been consistent in when he does interviews or videos, around the start and end of transfer windows.

Stop perpetuating lies.

Ashton is just a lightning rod for the Mood of the fan base  (well some of it) I think - when we are doing well or he delivers a big deal he gets praised, then the opposite happens when we’re on a bad run or an unpopular decision has been made. For me the corporate language can grate and I don’t agree with every decision he makes, but like Steve Lansdown there are few others I’d rather have in their position.

On 12/10/2020 at 13:08, sinenomine said:

The analysis on this BBC page paints slightly different picture than the situation would appear on the face of it 

BBC News - Graham Alexander: Salford City sack boss & put Paul Scholes in charge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54510150

Bbc paint different picture. No. Never. Get outta town??

4 hours ago, Coppello said:

I could see Holden getting involved at Salford. He’s from there, his family have been based up north this whole time. 

But would the Man Utd crew who own Salford want him?  They seem to want a manager who can get instant promotion. They seem to have delusions of grandeur 

Archived