IGNORED

Failand uncut 007

Milan djurichimovic

27 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Watching Pat Mountain waste the goalkeepers time with those terrible balls in makes me think clubs should hire some of those youtube skills types for their training sessions. Obv hard in covid times,but worth doing for a better standard of training imo.

I too did wonder what the point of that drill was. Not sure JoJo Wollacott needs to be practising his finishing from 6 yards?

May as well be using a beach ball if it was a crossing/catching exercise 

33 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Sam Bell training with first team! No50 1 min in.

A selection of u23’s players, Zac Smith, Tom Harrison, Vince Harper joining in and Ryley Towler still in the group. Might have had a glimpse of Opi Edwards as well. 

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

A selection of u23’s players, Zac Smith, Tom Harrison, Vince Harper joining in and Ryley Towler still in the group. Might have had a glimpse of Opi Edwards as well. 

I was gonna ask who no62 was, thought it was Smith but wasn’t sure.  Guessing they’ve involved a few yesterday (usually released the day after filming) as internationals won’t be back yet.

47 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Watching Pat Mountain waste the goalkeepers time with those terrible balls in makes me think clubs should hire some of those youtube skills types for their training sessions. Obv hard in covid times,but worth doing for a better standard of training imo.

Yeah it was like me warming the keepers up in my Sunday League heyday!

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Don't think he's been in all the training sessions

Appeared in pretty much every video, doesn’t play u23’s games Wiles-Richards has been keeping for them with the 18’s keeper on the bench. Robertson acts as training keeper. 

25 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep and Lochlan Robertson too.

No Palmer or Massengo. Is Massengo with France?

Yes, Han-Noah with French in a training camp.  They were meant to have a training camp in the last break but he got released to play for us....e.g. as only a training camp and not proper UEFA matches then City could ask him not to travel. 

1 hour ago, Prinny said:

It was a hard watch to be fair. By contrast, David Coles had a great delivery and strike on him, always enjoyed watching him warm the keepers up pre-match. 

Just now, JonDolman said:

Not sure why the video shows that as had it turned down. But I imagine it will be that anyway. But with Moore in the middle of the back 3 I think.

Just guessing TBH - but Simpson and someone else shouting out teams at one point for something, pretty sure they said "Hunt on the right, Jay on the left" and "Sess on one side, Tommy Rowe on the other".

Kalas looked fully fit so i'm sure we'll want to have him back in and guessing Vyner will step down this time?

14 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Looks/sounds like from this video we may well see a back 5 Saturday of:

Dasilva - Mawson - Kalas - Moore - Hunt

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure why the video shows that as had it turned down. But I imagine it will be that anyway. But with Moore in the middle of the back 3 I think.

Video was filmed yesterday (I think, they are usually one day behind), Kalas said on Twentyman last night he was planning to do full-contact on Wednesday.  So I guess we need to wait and see.

Mawson sprints like a guy who has had knee problems!

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

Just guessing TBH - but Simpson and someone else shouting out teams at one point for something, pretty sure they said "Hunt on the right, Jay on the left" and "Sess on one side, Tommy Rowe on the other".

Kalas looked fully fit so i'm sure we'll want to have him back in and guessing Vyner will step down this time?

I guess that is the natural assumption, but just throwing in the notion that if Kalas is to play as the middle CB, then would you necessarily move Moore to RCB, when Vyner has been playing there?

In the Northampton game, Holden went Vyner / Kalas / Mawson.

Personally I don’t really mind who plays out of Vyner and Moore, they’ve both done well.

11 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I'd have said ball player either side of Kalas with him covering them in the middle

• Admin
1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, Han-Noah with French in a training camp.  They were meant to have a training camp in the last break but he got released to play for us....e.g. as only a training camp and not proper UEFA matches then City could ask him not to travel. 

Is that separate to their match yesterday? 

Noticed he wasn't in the squad 

Archived