IGNORED

Failand uncut 007

Milan djurichimovic

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I guess that is the natural assumption, but just throwing in the notion that if Kalas is to play as the middle CB, then would you necessarily move Moore to RCB, when Vyner has been playing there?

In the Northampton game, Holden went Vyner / Kalas / Mawson.

Personally I don’t really mind who plays out of Vyner and Moore, they’ve both done well.

I hope we learned from last season that an unfit Kalas isn't that good, and make sure he's back 100% (ish) before he plays again.

I think I want one change to the back 3 rather than two by switching someones position.

So Kalas can directly take either Moore or Vyner's place WHEN he's ready. I think my preferred is Kalas Moore Mawson just because of the potential. but if Kalas isn't good there then Vyner Kalas Mawson please!

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

All u-19 games were postponed, hence 5 day training camp.

U21s played yesterday.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Who did France u19s play....can’t see anywhere?

He wasn't in the under 21 squad or the under 19s, he was in the under 20s.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/robins-international-watch/

I was actually even more wrong, when I looked up the French Fa their under 20s played on the 12/10/2019.. not this year. It's a training camp, so no games,and no squad not to be a part of.

2 hours ago, markcarter said:

If Holden sticks with the principles he’s talked about frequently since appointed, Moore & Vyner will keep the shirt until they do something to be dropped or get injured, with Kalas on the bench.

He also said he wants his captain on the pitch. 

Archived