Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

14 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Looks/sounds like from this video we may well see a back 5 Saturday of:

Dasilva - Mawson - Kalas - Moore - Hunt

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure why the video shows that as had it turned down. But I imagine it will be that anyway. But with Moore in the middle of the back 3 I think.

Video was filmed yesterday (I think, they are usually one day behind), Kalas said on Twentyman last night he was planning to do full-contact on Wednesday.  So I guess we need to wait and see.

Mawson sprints like a guy who has had knee problems!

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

Just guessing TBH - but Simpson and someone else shouting out teams at one point for something, pretty sure they said "Hunt on the right, Jay on the left" and "Sess on one side, Tommy Rowe on the other".

Kalas looked fully fit so i'm sure we'll want to have him back in and guessing Vyner will step down this time?

I guess that is the natural assumption, but just throwing in the notion that if Kalas is to play as the middle CB, then would you necessarily move Moore to RCB, when Vyner has been playing there?

In the Northampton game, Holden went Vyner / Kalas / Mawson.

Personally I don’t really mind who plays out of Vyner and Moore, they’ve both done well.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure why the video shows that as had it turned down. But I imagine it will be that anyway. But with Moore in the middle of the back 3 I think.

I'd have said ball player either side of Kalas with him covering them in the middle

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, Han-Noah with French in a training camp.  They were meant to have a training camp in the last break but he got released to play for us....e.g. as only a training camp and not proper UEFA matches then City could ask him not to travel. 

Is that separate to their match yesterday? 

Noticed he wasn't in the squad 

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Who did France u19s play....can’t see anywhere?

All u-19 games were postponed, hence 5 day training camp.

U21s played yesterday.

Edited by bcfc01
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I guess that is the natural assumption, but just throwing in the notion that if Kalas is to play as the middle CB, then would you necessarily move Moore to RCB, when Vyner has been playing there?

In the Northampton game, Holden went Vyner / Kalas / Mawson.

Personally I don’t really mind who plays out of Vyner and Moore, they’ve both done well.

I hope we learned from last season that an unfit Kalas isn't that good, and make sure he's back 100% (ish) before he plays again.

I think I want one change to the back 3 rather than two by switching someones position.

So Kalas can directly take either Moore or Vyner's place WHEN he's ready. I think my preferred is Kalas Moore Mawson just because of the potential. but if Kalas isn't good there then Vyner Kalas Mawson please!

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

All u-19 games were postponed, hence 5 day training camp.

U21s played yesterday.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Who did France u19s play....can’t see anywhere?

He wasn't in the under 21 squad or the under 19s, he was in the under 20s.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/robins-international-watch/

I was actually even more wrong, when I looked up the French Fa their under 20s played on the 12/10/2019.. not this year. It's a training camp, so no games,and no squad not to be a part of.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, markcarter said:

If Holden sticks with the principles he’s talked about frequently since appointed, Moore & Vyner will keep the shirt until they do something to be dropped or get injured, with Kalas on the bench.

He also said he wants his captain on the pitch. 

12 hours ago, markcarter said:

If Holden sticks with the principles he’s talked about frequently since appointed, Moore & Vyner will keep the shirt until they do something to be dropped or get injured, with Kalas on the bench.

We`ve got Boro next week too so would TK be up to two games in a week yet?