IGNORED

3rd Shirt Delivery ETA

JerrySLO

A few questions on the delivery of the 3rd Shirt. I've asked the question of my colleagues in the retail team and have been advised.

We would like to get the shirt to fans for Xmas, however with ever changing COVID-19 situation we are unable to predict exactly how long the manufacture will take, we will do our very best to get the shirts out to fans as soon as possible, however we cannot guarantee a delivery date.

21 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

A few questions on the delivery of the 3rd Shirt. I've asked the question of my colleagues in the retail team and have been advised.

We would like to get the shirt to fans for Xmas, however with ever changing COVID-19 situation we are unable to predict exactly how long the manufacture will take, we will do our very best to get the shirts out to fans as soon as possible, however we cannot guarantee a delivery 

Hummels been a waste of time then , cant even buy a home shirt and a 3 month wait for a 3rd shirt  .....

Pisspoor city as ever at least were consistent.

Boys bday on friday and now i have to waste money on shit man u or liverpool crap.

For me COVID is a weak excuse, it’s been around long enough now for Hummel to sort their shiz out, plus when we decided to use Hummel surely the first question should have been “what controls have you put in place post COVID to ensure you can deliver orders”.  To come out and blame COVID now is like buying an out of date sandwich, and blaming the shop for giving you food poisoning

1 hour ago, bengalcub said:

Hummels been a waste of time then , cant even buy a home shirt and a 3 month wait for a 3rd shirt  .....

Boys bday on friday and now i have to waste money on shit man u or liverpool crap.

Nice kits... That no-one can buy

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Thanks Jerry,

Have we got an American working on e-marketing now? I've just had an email suggesting I "shop the purple and green gifting range" . What the hell does that mean?!

It means this. And let’s face it, which one of us hasn’t been waiting with bated breath for the chance to house our knackers in some cheap uncomfortable pants which are likely to make your other half uncomfortable as to just how far your obsessions got,  to the point of her barely pausing for breath as she runs in the street screaming “Dear God, I even understood the anniversary shirt and pizza by the pitch, but those...???”

£10, social isolation and a divorce. Shop the purple and lime range.

ABED7EF0-4F23-4B94-BA14-3FD551D0FCD8.jpeg

Have other clubs had supply issues with Hummel? As someone else said they are everywhere at the moment

Covid is a very convenient excuse to be using right now

Not a dig at Jerry, just to make that clear - but Hummel are producing some lovely stuff and no one can show it off

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

For me COVID is a weak excuse, it’s been around long enough now for Hummel to sort their shiz out, plus when we decided to use Hummel surely the first question should have been “what controls have you put in place post COVID to ensure you can deliver orders”.  To come out and blame COVID now is like buying an out of date sandwich, and blaming the shop for giving you food poisoning

Totally agree 100%

2 hours ago, 'Orns said:

Have other clubs had supply issues with Hummel? As someone else said they are everywhere at the moment

Covid is a very convenient excuse to be using right now

Not a dig at Jerry, just to make that clear - but Hummel are producing some lovely stuff and no one can show it off

https://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/sport/16592107.forest-green-finally-lose-patience-hummel/

I am getting Adidas flashbacks with Hummel.  Big name and SLOW service.

But hey, at least they can print purple shirts ?

3 hours ago, bengalcub said:

or you could buy some scalextric

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Gifford said:

Can imagine them ordering many to sell:

1. Their home shirt is almost the same every year.

2. They don’t have many fans.

Come on, ours hardly changes year on year

Hummel wouldn't even be able to make enough to cover their numbers either

• Admin
2 hours ago, 'Orns said:

Have other clubs had supply issues with Hummel? 

Just picked two I could remember off the top of my head

'Boro kit on sale - delivery 3-5 days

Charlton on sale

1 hour ago, The Journalist said:

I think the blame lies more with the commercial department, whose delay in securing a sponsor has had a fairly monumental knock-on affect.

To the best of my knowledge we were the only club to not have a sponsor so close to kick off

We knew months ago that Dunder were going to be no more, surely any discussions would have started last summer for a replacement?

Imagine my shock at the club being unable to supply demand- seems to happen every year!

Loads of unofficial merchandise available anyway. Check Ebay etc & Otib facebooks page got a smart polos, face masks & caps.
or even use those websites where you can design/print your own stuff using whichever badge you prefer.

6 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

We would like to get the shirt to fans for Xmas, however with ever changing COVID-19 situation we are unable to predict exactly how long the manufacture will take, we will do our very best to get the shirts out to fans as soon as possible, however we cannot guarantee a delivery date.

Hi @JerrySLO

Can you find out why other clubs can get their Hummel shirts out (as @phantom points out) but we can't "because of COVID"?

This seems bizarre. 

It’s making a shirt. This is what they do. Why they just can’t be honest and say when they are being made and delivered doesn’t make any sense. Get Amazon to deliver them instead and they will arrive the next day! Just a thought for next season - you provide us all with a shirt in August and we promise to pay for it by Christmas or some other date that we can’t guarantee. Let’s see how that works. 

I bought the 3rd team shirt as a gift before the deadline in order to be able to also order a specific coloured training shirt half price, but when I logged on this wasn't allowed. I ended up ordering  yet another training shirt, paying full price.

In the event I paid full price for the 3rd team shirt and a training top - despite an advert clearly stating otherwise. 

As the shirts were a gift I proceeded with the purchase, but it is disappointing that the customer service is so poor.

9 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

Jerry thanks. 

However, is it just the shirt that could be xmas or the training top too?? I know the club wont want to send several parcels but ive ordered 3 items and according to my emails all will only be shipped together. 

Pretty poor really!

Archived