IGNORED

England v Denmark

Super

7 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

Southgate is taking us backwards with his negative approach. That said, he doesn’t have much to chose from. 

Can't say I agree with either point, we are in good shape at the moment with a better crop of players than the golden generation to choose from. The issue is we don't have any top quality centre-backs to choose from currently other than that we are really well stocked in most positions and beat the no.1 ranked side in the world only a few days ago.

4 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Become a dinner lady since lockdown

Imagine putting down the work he's done over the last 8-10 months and calling him a dinner lady. What a pathetic person you really must be. I bet I can have one easy guess as to why you don't like Rashford!

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Given that it's a home fixture why are England playing in blue? Havent they washed the kit from the other day yet. 

Maguire. Not good enough for Man U and not good enough for England. 

He did just look totally shot of confidence. Kane also just looks, well, not fit. Bit of a shambles so far.

4 minutes ago, grifty said:

Imagine putting down the work he's done over the last 8-10 months and calling him a dinner lady. What a pathetic person you really must be. I bet I can have one easy guess as to why you don't like Rashford!

Take a joke, I don't dislike Rashford.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Shame about some of those around him. Mount been decent and James too. But left side been so poor.

Neville said the same during commentary . So much talent down the right hand side with James, walker and Mount. Both attacking and defensively. 

The other side not so much. Just Meh really. No other word to describe it. Meh. 

Just now, Ian M said:

I came on here to ask that question. Anyone know what it was for?

Penalty decision absolutely ridiculous, no idea why it was given. Pickford out in no mans land was unnecessary but never a penalty in a million years

10 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Maguire. Not good enough for Man U and not good enough for England. 

Hmm. The lad hasn’t exactly had an easy summer - yes he is off form but don’t dustbin him - not fair.

on the game - that’s never a penalty. How Grealish isn’t playing is beyond me

1 minute ago, frenchred said:

I ain't no fan of harry maguire, never have been but anyone else feel he ain't being looked after very well by club or country? I just think he should have been taken out of the firing line by both

Think this is one of my biggest frustrations. Southgate came in with the ‘pick players in form’ mantra, and whatever you think of Harry, he is horribly out of form. Did not help him at all today.

Archived