IGNORED

England v Denmark

Super

3 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

That was the worst England game I had attended up to the fiasco v Iceland in 2016. Absolute shitshow of a match. 

Wouldn't say it was the worst, probably one of them. To tell you how bad I thought their performance was. I only watched about 10 minutes of the second half and then went to bed (we are two hours in front of you lot) I could see there was no chance of them getting anything and I was just bored to death.

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Wouldn't say it was the worst, probably one of them. To tell you how bad I thought their performance was. I only watched about 10 minutes of the second half and then went to bed (we are two hours in front of you lot) I could see there was no chance of them getting anything and I was just bored to death.

If you are two hours in front, didn’t you know the result already ???

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I am sure I have watched worse on telly, Euros 88 and 92 spring to mind, just I had the misfortune to be in the stadium v Algeria.

5 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

How that ref didnt give lampards goal in south africa, was unreal.

We were about 60 metres away from the German goal and it looked to have crossed the line clear as day.

I don't get the dogmatic infatuation with 5 at the back. On paper it looks like our squad is made for a 4-3-3. Play to our strengths. It also suits our defenders - Trent is a great player and plays for Liverpool as a RB, why change it?

It allows for a lot of exciting combinations of Sterling/Sancho/Kane/Grealish/Rashford/Greenwood/Calvert Lewin/Ings and also suits our midfield personnel. 

Archived