IGNORED

Elliason could be on his way back to the Gate

Major Isewater

The French ligue clubs were boosted by a super television deal with the company Mediapro, backed by Chinese money.

Everybody was happy and French clubs started spending money big time .

The fly in the ointment is that Mediapro have not paid their fees for October and don’t, at present, look like they’re going to . This just one month into the contract.

An almighty cock up . Clubs already hit by empty grounds now don’t have any money coming in .

There is surely a scandal to break as Mediapro were rejected by Série 1 following bank checks, this didn’t bother the French negotiators. 

It will be very difficult for them to attack Peking, there is a big in balance of power so this is one to watch.

So onto NE , if Nimes haven’t paid us up front and don’t honour their contract may be he comes back to Bristol ?

27 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The French ligue clubs were boosted by a super television deal with the company Mediapro, backed by Chinese money.

The fly in the ointment is that Mediapro have not paid their fees for October and don’t, at present, look like they’re going to . This just one month into the contract.

An almighty cock up . Clubs already hit by empty grounds now don’t have any money coming in .

There is surely a scandal to break as Mediapro were rejected by Série 1 following bank checks, this didn’t bother the French negotiators. 

It will be very difficult for them to attack Peking, there is a big in balance of power so this is one to watch.

So onto NE , if Nimes haven’t paid us up front and don’t honour their contract may be he comes back to Bristol ?

Just watched sky uk and France is f#$%d in regards to the virus. Football in France I suspect will be under a stricter code so dont worry about it 

30 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

If we have transferred the registration to Nimes I would imagine that we would "simply" become a creditor of theirs.  No idea what the protections are that we may have in this regard, especially now we've left the EU.

11 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

It means he wants to throw some casual xenophobia around, but not bother to employ correct use of spelling and grammar for the language he's looking to protect!  Or something like that.....

You must of attended king Edmonds school in yate if you are that educated.

2 hours ago, City oz said:

Just watched sky uk and France is f#$%d in regards to the virus. Football in France I suspect will be under a stricter code so dont worry about it 

Well I feel much safer living here than in the UK at this time

14 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Can't pay?  We'll take him away!

On 15/10/2020 at 11:18, City oz said:

They will be even more f#$%d without our fish and if Macron continues to cut off his nose to spite his face they won't have our trade either. Just deserts, I think for being such a pain in the arse for centuries.

Archived