IGNORED

Millen sacked from Swedish Championship side

bristolcitysweden

5 minutes ago, City oz said:

Hi Major . Just hit the link and its all foreign mate. Please we in OZ are not that well educated. Probably for most of us on the forum as well. If i have not got the link correct then bring on the aubergines 

Right click in the article, then select translate to English.

Keith Millen was given time off after Örgryte's cup outing last week. Now Öis announces that they are firing the coach.
Örgryte followed up several weak results in the Superettan with a shock loss in the cup against the division 3 team IF Lödde. This weekend, Öis announced that head coach Keith Millen got a timeout "for a few days". In Monday's Superettan match against AFC Eskilstuna, sports director Igor Krulj led the team.

Now Öis announces that Millen will be fired.

"After many discussions and several meetings with those involved, we have evaluated several alternatives and come to the conclusion that this is the best solution for ÖIS Football", the club writes on its website.

Öis legend Sören Börjesson and Spaniard Miguel Beas will lead the team for the rest of the season, Öis announces.

"From today, and the rest of the season, Sören Börjesson and Miguel Bea's will lead the representative team together with Igor Krulj and other leaders in the organization. Igor Krulj will continue to focus on his role as Sports Manager to continue building a strong ÖIS 2021 and beyond, at the same time as he is included as a resource on the training ground and in connection with the match ".

However, negotiations remain with Millen to buy him out of the contract.

"The change means that Keith Millen will no longer lead the team in his role as head coach. ÖIS Football will begin negotiations with Keith Millen shortly," Örgryte writes.

2 hours ago, City oz said:

Hi Major . Just hit the link and its all foreign mate. Please we in OZ are not that well educated. Probably for most of us on the forum as well. If i have not got the link correct then bring on the aubergines 

I will translate after many years living down under:

"Strewth cobber, Millo got the arse"

Undoubtedly a better number two.

When he was a summariser for Radio Bristol for the Crystal Palace match he repeatedly called us 'Bristol'.   I put it down to Keith not being the sharpest tool in the box rather than a deliberate intention to wind up City fans, but who knows.  Not a big deal, but it came across as a bit puzzling given the number of years he was here.

Edit: I'd love to be contradicted on my comment about KM and learn that he beat Frank Lampard's IQ in a Mensa test and speaks fluent Swedish after a 7 day crash course.  

Archived