IGNORED

Can Dave Fes please start to get this weekends match profile posted

City oz

It’s a 13 page word doc....2822 words.....22 pictures.  Post-International break “special” (or not as the case way be).

I’m holding it back for any last minute manager changes or notable ins or outs....and to give BigTone less poetic thinking time. ?

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

It’s a 13 page word doc....2822 words.....22 pictures.  Post-International break “special” (or not as the case way be).

I’m holding it back for any last minute manager changes or notable ins or outs....and to give BigTone less poetic thinking time. ?

image.thumb.jpeg.e2e7eca87b2d04d99e3544ab69bbecf3.jpeg

19 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

love the pictures, hopefully Dave Fevs does not post it so early that Barnsley can use it, I think the last ones have been better then anything a Championship club can have.

Top work Mr fev's

Thanks. I suspect my stuff is pretty amateur in comparison....at least I hope it is!!

Was watching the Chris Martin video yesterday, and he basically summarised Barnsley in the same way I had already written, which really pleased me!

1 hour ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

I now have a picture of Dave Fevs typing up his match profile while wearing a Fez.  

Nice one. 

Thanks.  

Bastard. You beat me to it 

Although in my mind he's wearing a Fez as well as other traditional Moroccan clothing. If you're imagining him with JUST a Fez on that's a different image completely. 

22 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Hav's and RedM:s prematch  essays is usefull as well. You sometimes need something more lighthearted than tactics on a Saturday morning.

You do indeed....and that’s why I’ve always said we need to keep the “official” MDT....it’s OTIB heritage and should be protected.

51 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Thanks. I suspect my stuff is pretty amateur in comparison....at least I hope it is!!

Was watching the Chris Martin video yesterday, and he basically summarised Barnsley in the same way I had already written, which really pleased me!

I sometimes drop into Owlstalk and when we played them recently I put up a link on there to our otib Wednesday thread.....

Many of them were sooo impressed with DaveFevs analysis of their strengths, weaknesses and player profiles claiming that Dave knew more about them than they knew themselves!

I was going to post on Owlstalk that DaveFev is the second best poster on here but said ‘one of our top posters’ instead.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I sometimes drop into Owlstalk and when we played them recently I put up a link on there to our otib Wednesday thread.....

Many of them were sooo impressed with DaveFevs analysis of their strengths, weaknesses and player profiles claiming that Dave knew more about them than they knew themselves!

I was going to post on Owlstalk that DaveFev is the second best poster on here but said ‘one of our top posters’ instead.

I still can’t believe you rank OTIB posters.  

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Cheers mate ?, that means a lot.

6 minutes ago, Son of Fred said:

You rang??......

Tommycooper.jpg

After Tommie's death I heard his wife on the radio telling a story that when she visited a shop in Morocco, selling fezes, that when the proprietor realised she was English, and unbeknown to him, he asked why when English people tried on a fez they always flick their hands out and say " just like that ".

Archived