IGNORED

Kasey Palmer to Swansea Confirmed - Season Long Loan

redpole

22 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

So to summarise :

He scores one goal, and some of you wet yourselves, STILL dreaming he is a star player yet the evidence says he did (virtually) sweet FA for us whilst being paid a high wage. The comparisons with Pato are just mental - one of our most inventive creative players. 135 games for city and 20 goals. Pato does go missing at times during games, but KP went missing for most of the time he was at City

Correct. He also scored for us when on loan, and some also wet themselves, and pimped their wives.

21 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

So to summarise :

He scores one goal, and some of you wet yourselves, STILL dreaming he is a star player yet the evidence says he did (virtually) sweet FA for us whilst being paid a high wage. The comparisons with Pato are just mental - one of our most inventive creative players. 135 games for city and 20 goals. Pato does go missing at times during games, but KP went missing for most of the time he was at City

I'd argue that Pato has been missing for a lot of the time he has been at City, too.
Although his goals and assists of late make me think that he is a much better option for us than Palmer at the moment. 

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yes. True. 

Let's hope no more defenders get injured..! 

I think it's OK, but serious downgrade on a squad containing all those absent with injury. 

Yes I agree it is a downgrade, and as I mentioned previously I thought we should have been in the market for another CB earlier in the season when Baker got injured as I dont think both Vyner and Moore can be relied upon. We have 3cbs competing for 3 places how we have allowed ourselves to be in this position is beyond me.

6 minutes ago, Red7 said:

I'd argue that Pato has been missing for a lot of the time he has been at City, too.
Although his goals and assists of late make me think that he is a much better option for us than Palmer at the moment. 

Also worth noting that Weimann O Dowda Palmer Diedhiou have all gone missing too, every midfield and forward have at times.

In my opinion Kasey Palmer was our best player. He fell out with Johnson and didn't get the chance to play again for city until maybe next season. He got on the ball more then most players except maybe pato and he was an absolute work horse on the pitch. I would like to see who you lot think are best player is. I'll except pato and Bentley. If anyone says Jack Hunt. I'll book you a session with a doctor in the next couple of weeks. 

15 minutes ago, cityfan63 said:

In my opinion Kasey Palmer was our best player. He fell out with Johnson and didn't get the chance to play again for city until maybe next season. He got on the ball more then most players except maybe pato and he was an absolute work horse on the pitch. I would like to see who you lot think are best player is. I'll except pato and Bentley. If anyone says Jack Hunt. I'll book you a session with a doctor in the next couple of weeks. 

Best player ?

Yeah 

ok then

20 minutes ago, cityfan63 said:

Great goal last night Kasey 

please don’t score many more .....

23 minutes ago, cityfan63 said:

I'm not sure I'd ever write Palmer and workhorse in the same sentence

On 28/10/2020 at 13:56, TonyTonyTony said:

So to summarise :

There's no way he's a star player but to add context, KP has only made 13 starts for us since joining on loan. The other 27 times he came on as sub and often ran around chasing long balls trying to make an impact. That's not enough time to judge a player, IMO.

I agree you can't compare KP with Pato, because KP hasn't had anywhere the same amount of games. He's young and it's not unreasonable to see potential in him, as Steve Cooper has at Swansea.  

1 hour ago, tin said:

There's no way he's a star player but to add context, KP has only made 13 starts for us since joining on loan. The other 27 times he came on as sub and often ran around chasing long balls trying to make an impact. That's not enough time to judge a player, IMO.

I agree you can't compare KP with Pato, because KP hasn't had anywhere the same amount of games. He's young and it's not unreasonable to see potential in him, as Steve Cooper has at Swansea.  

Dont those stats also show he wasnt good enough?

I wouldnt get too excited about Steve Cooper seeing potential in him. He has played 44 mins of football for them

Dont get me wrong i see a decent player in him, but too lazy 

19 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Dont those stats also show he wasnt good enough?

I wouldnt get too excited about Steve Cooper seeing potential in him. He has played 44 mins of football for them

Dont get me wrong i see a decent player in him, but too lazy 

I genuinely don’t see lazy....I see crap at pressing.

Archived