IGNORED

Watch City games in the Sports Bar

CyderInACan

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/watch-city-live-and-get-a-pizza-the-action/

WATCH CITY LIVE AND GET A PIZZA THE ACTION

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15TH 2020

Ashton Gate Stadium Sports Bar and Pizzeria will be open to watch Bristol City’s games live on the largest indoor pub screen in the country.

Cheer on the Robins from their home at a social distance – starting with Middlesbrough on Tuesday, October 20th – as they continue their push at the top of the Sky Bet Championship.

Food and drink will be available to purchase on the day but to be sure of a space you can reserve a table in the pizzeria by emailing the reservations team on reservations@ashtongate.co.uk

Games screened in Sports Bar and Pizzeria:

• Tuesday, 20th October – City v Middlesbrough (7.45pm KO)
  • Saturday, 24th October – City v Swansea City (3pm KO)
  • Wednesday, 28thOctober – AFC Bournemouth v City (7.45pm KO)
  • Saturday, 31st October – City v Norwich City (3pm KO)*

*Screen may be split for Guinness Six Nations screening

3 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Yeah, 8pm kick off with a clock that stops, and the possibility of extra time is a different matter!

The Bordeaux game was the first time I'd ever seen ET in a rugby game. Luckily we came good; a different challenge tmrw mind in front of another (cough) 1000 (cough) French fans 

36 minutes ago, Selred said:

Everything that's wrong at the moment.

"Come and sit indoors 2m away from another table to watch something 30m away, outside and with capacity so you can sit as many metres away from someone as you want".

You gotta be thinking this. However I live in a place that has massive Covid problems and have just set up a military temporary hospital to house/tent the hospital overflow....I would be thinking I’ll get some lager, frozen pizza, pay a tenner and watch the match at home, no matter what is on offer and the ironies there of!!

• Admin
8 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Just had a text, the spotted cow on north shut, the staff have covid.

Is that right?

Similar to a bar I was in last Saturday. 

The venue has to be closed so it can deep clean for up to 48 hours.

Everyone in venue has to self isolate for 14 days from when positive person was in venue or unless they get negative result. 

The venue I was in had all staff tested on Tuesday when result was revealed 

20201013_210851.jpg

7 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Last time i watched a game beamed back there, was against cardiff in the play offs.

Sat in the atyeo, and they had a big screen.

Yep, remember being in the Atyeo for that one.

Also Charlton Cup replay in the dark East End, and Leicester Cup match from the Enclosure (the one where Bell & Tinnion both hit the woodwork iirc.)

Sure there were others but those stand out - always enjoyed the beam backs to the big screen at AG.

Even though we seemed to lose them all!

Archived