IGNORED

SKY SPORTS £18 A MOUNTH

sticks 1969

• Admin
2 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

I know not everyone is a big fan of of sky sports but just had a email offering 40% discount of only £18 a mouth for a 18 month contact 

if city continue there good run sky will pick us for a couple of games 

I bet if you tell them that you can't afford it and are sadly leaving you would get an even better deal 

14 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

I know not everyone is a big fan of of sky sports but just had a email offering 40% discount of only £18 a mouth for a 18 month contact 

if city continue there good run sky will pick us for a couple of games 

18 quid a “mouth” does that come with teeth  or teeth ?

On a more serious note I hope you do get chance to see  City more often. Here in OZ last season we were live on “be in sports’ around five or six weeks. However not yet this season. 

Here’s hoping you get a saving and we all get to see city live on the tele where ever in the world we are located.

COYReds

• Admin
2 hours ago, Banned User said:

I can give you 1000 different sites to watch any Sky/BT/espn etcetera for free

I'm tied into Sky, but would be interested if there was a way to get BT sport

Wouldn't mind watching the Bristol final tonight and the Merseyside derby tomorrow

7 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Were these like the links you provided (think it was you) for the Villa match? Most were Basketball and re runs of Golden Girls ?

???

That was the first game in a long time that didn't deliver. It is free!!

3 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Hhdstreams.ch will have them, if not then send me a message, there's literally hundreds of sites 

A lot are poor quality and even have foreign language commentary. Plus throwing ads at you to dodgy sites and frequently freezing or dropping out altogether. Yes I realise there are ad blockers.

Just worth it to have a reliably good quality broadcast on your tv imho. 

Just now, robin_unreliant said:

A lot are poor quality and even have foreign language commentary. Plus throwing ads at you to dodgy sites and frequently freezing or dropping out altogether. Yes I realise there are ad blockers.

Just worth it to have a reliably good quality broadcast on your tv imho. 

Each to their own, I get a more than suitable product for what I put in, in my own opinion.

18 hours ago, BOSRed said:

I literally watch any sky sports game for free on hesgoal.net. No need to spend any money that feeds the premiership.

Yet you profess to be happy to pay monies that you see as benefitting our club? How then City receive greater income courtesy of Sky subscriptions than us fans cough up for admittance?

I'd also be interested to hear what other forms of theft you think equitable? Nicking sweets from the corner shop, filling up and driving off without paying, breaking into one's neighbour, for theft is what you describe and admit having undertaken?

9 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Yet you profess to be happy to pay monies that you see as benefitting our club? How then City receive greater income courtesy of Sky subscriptions than us fans cough up for admittance?

I'd also be interested to hear what other forms of theft you think equitable? Nicking sweets from the corner shop, filling up and driving off without paying, breaking into one's neighbour, for theft is what you describe and admit having undertaken?

I find theft from global corporations, expecially one's related to Murdoch, betting, the integrity of one of my favourite hobbies & generally immoral practices to be considered fine. Hypocritical? Maybe.

I wouldn't steal from an independent shop, or a company that was morally true.

12 minutes ago, Banned User said:

I find theft from global corporations, expecially one's related to Murdoch, betting, the integrity of one of my favourite hobbies & generally immoral practices to be considered fine. Hypocritical? Maybe.

I wouldn't steal from an independent shop, or a company that was morally true.

That's your opinion, which of course isn't law as it correctly notes a thief, is a thief, is a thief. It's also naïve as those large global corporations are owned by people like you & I via our pension provisions, savings et al. Much as when One Eyed Gordon removed dividend tax credits many applauded at the attack on the corporates. They stopped clapping pretty quickly when realising several tens of thousands of pounds had been removed from their personal pension pots.

Morals also don't relate to individual preference. You decide by preference, but that has zilch to do with morals. You think betting immoral, but why? It's a personal and individual choice. It's an entertainment. That some have an issue gambling is their personal issue, not gambling's per se. Same as why should I be denied enjoying alcohol simply because somebody, somewhere, is unable to handle their drink?

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

They sent me an offer of £16........then £15, and the latest one is £13.  I figure if i hold out to Xmas, then they might end up paying me to watch?

Ummm... £13, that sounds decent. Have you got the basic Sky TV package with just Sports as the add-on offer?  Is that for all Sky Sport channels or just the Championship Football one?

Might be worth a call methinks if it an upgrade from basic and all sports channels. 

Archived