IGNORED

Mad Hatter Fans' Forum

glastonred

Given Joe Morell's transfer to Luton Town yesterday I thought I would take a look at their fans' forum to see their reaction. What I found was the most confusing mess of a website, which was totally incomprehensible to navigate. It made no sense at all. It's layout and design was terrible. If I was a Luton fan I would be embarrassed. It also highlighted what a delight OTIB is. Over the years I have looked at plenty of Championship forums, and OTIB far outshines any of them. Long may that continue...

2 minutes ago, glastonred said:

Given Joe Morell's transfer to Luton Town yesterday I thought I would take a look at their fans' forum to see their reaction. What I found was the most confusing mess of a website, which was totally incomprehensible to navigate. It made no sense at all. It's layout and design was terrible. If I was a Luton fan I would be embarrassed. It also highlighted what a delight OTIB is. Over the years I have looked at plenty of Championship forums, and OTIB far outshines any of them. Long may that continue...

Perhaps they should have signed Tom  rather than  Morrel!

Funnily enough i was having a look last night and thought the same, i had a look on google to see if there was any other forums and stumbled across a much more organized forum for Luton Town here https://lutontownforum.freeforums.net/

Although only 3 posts. Surely they would prefer a more user friendly forum than the abomination they currently have.

If you mean this one I quite like it (I bet it makes @Olé nostalgic) https://members.boardhost.com/lutonoutlaws/

You can glance at the threads, see which ones @Robbored has contributed to, and avoid them

If you click on "view thread" it organises the thread into a structure you may be more familiar with https://members.boardhost.com/lutonoutlaws/thread/1602675882.html

1 hour ago, Matthew me said:

Is there a worse place to live?

Vile place, awful airport, shocking stadium, high crime , lots of poverty.

Genuinely don't remember visiting anywhere as bad as Luton 

Hull feels like Paris of the North in comparison

Its a shocking town. The only thing it does have going for it is the fairly close proximity to Hertfordshire.. Some really nice towns and villages there if you have a few quid of course.

8 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Been to Slough? That takes some beating. 

Stayed in a hotel there once overnight before getting a very early flight to Rome. Was on the ground floor (cheap room to be fair) and pretty sure someone tried getting in the window through the night!

3 minutes ago, Taz said:

Stayed in a hotel there once overnight before getting a very early flight to Rome. Was on the ground floor (cheap room to be fair) and pretty sure someone tried getting in the window through the night!

Yep, done Slough. It's not special!...

11 minutes ago, Taz said:

Maybe give the Missus a key next time?

17 minutes ago, Taz said:

Sounds like the place the wife and I stayed on one of those park and stay deals. It was either being used as overflow for homeless people or refugees, but either way it wasn't a suitable hotel to leave the car at. We paid for airport parking instead and got the money back from the travel company.

18 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Out of all the places I've been Port Vale/Burslam was the worst. All of the windows were boarded up, drunks everywhere, people fighting.

Archived