IGNORED

Tonights games

bcfc01

Watched Watford Derby. Pedro's strike and  Freeman's vs Notts Florist reminds you that you can't give people time and room in this league.

Ben Foster's distribution is awful! Rooney had a big chance through on goal but missed. Poor game! Both number 10s in the game look talented.

3 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Watched Watford Derby. Pedro's strike and  Freeman's vs Notts Florist reminds you that you can't give people time and room in this league.

Ben Foster's distribution is awful! Rooney had a big chance through on goal but missed. Poor game! Both number 10s in the game look talented.

I wasn’t watching it that closely tonight, but Watford look a tough team.

Foster has always been awful off the deck.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I wasn’t watching it that closely tonight, but Watford look a tough team.

Foster has always been awful off the deck.

Yeah tough is a good term, Watford will have too much physicality for some teams and too much ability for others. I still have them down as title/promotion contenders. Not spectacular in their style but obv the goal was.

Derby I think are ok, if Cocu gets sacked it's a good job because they're a team under where they will end up in the league, so if someone takes it, moves them up then they'll look good even if it's not that hard to do so.

Archived