IGNORED

Barnsley v Bristol City Match Day 5

Long time no see folks! 

England has done their usual turning over of one of the big boys when there's nothing really to play for, just for us to garner hope that they'll actually beat them when it matters (we all know the outcome - we're City fans) so all the clubs have their international lads back within the fold.

One minor housekeeping task. As is the want of most City fans, like a big bosomed mother, we watch from afar as our children move elsewhere. So imagine my disgust when I saw this.

I spoke to two female City fans - one said nay, one said yay. Comment below on the state of this barnet.

On to today...

Barnsley came back up the season before last and have become a bit of a yoyo team. I hate yoyo teams as they're largely unpredictable and you have to think on your feet during matches against them. 

City reject Woodrow obviously signed a new contract with them yesterday so he'll be buzzing to start his goal bonuses. Even though I think he's a little overrated, he's still a threat on goal so our CB's will be on him like a pisshead on a kebab.

However, with the loss of the man that saved them from relegation last year to America just 11 days ago, the team may have either caretaker bounce or still be in turmoil at the state of affairs off the pitch at Oakwell.

Tricky one. So 1-0 win for City but can also see a 1-1 draw. Time will tell.

COYRS!

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Long time no see folks! 

England has done their usual turning over of one of the big boys when there's nothing really to play for, just for us to garner hope that they'll actually beat them when it matters (we all know the outcome - we're City fans) so all the clubs have their international lads back within the fold.

One minor housekeeping task. As is the want of most City fans, like a big bosomed mother, we watch from afar as our children move elsewhere. So imagine my disgust when I saw this.

I spoke to two female City fans - one said nay, one said yay. Comment below on the state of this barnet.

On to today...

Barnsley came back up the season before last and have become a bit of a yoyo team. I hate yoyo teams as they're largely unpredictable and you have to think on your feet during matches against them. 

City reject Woodrow obviously signed a new contract with them yesterday so he'll be buzzing to start his goal bonuses. Even though I think he's a little overrated, he's still a threat on goal so our CB's will be on him like a pisshead on a kebab.

However, with the loss of the man that saved them from relegation last year to Anerica just 11 days ago, the team may have either caretaker bounce or still be in turmoil at the state of affairs off the pitch at Oakwell.

Tricky one. So 1-0 win for City but can also see a 1-1 draw. Time will tell.

COYRS!

So what’s Aden got too do with todays game 

5 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

He doesn't. I often talk about off pitch activities or general nonsense. I'm the quintessential waffler.

Well done with your post. You managed to avoid any waffle about the dreaded Barnsley chop or comments about it being bleak up north. 

I have a good feeling about today.

I  randomly watched Peter Kay on the last Parkinson show and Parky is a Barnsley lad. 

All of which means a victory for the mighty Reds or Purples today.

I think we will go at them early like we did for Forest. Get a goal or two in the first 30 mins and I would think that should be enough for the three points.

COYR.

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Well done with your post. You managed to avoid any waffle about the dreaded Barnsley chop or comments about it being bleak up north. 

....or whippets, ferrets rhubarb and Dickie Bird ( although I’d have thought dickie tummy was more likely after rhubarb).

Archived