IGNORED

Barnsley v Bristol City Match Day 5

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

The problem I'm having is that the club have no income and people are too tight to pay a nominal amount to watch the game, but will likely be amongst the first to complain about a lack of investment.

Well the problem you complained about above was that your connection wasn't working.  For many £10 isn't nominal and I've yet to see the same poster moaning about prices and moaning about not making signings.  Streams usually have a positive effect on revenue because they drag people in and generate interest.  Game of Thrones is an interesting study on this topic.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

The problem I'm having is that the club have no income and people are too tight to pay a nominal amount to watch the game, but will likely be amongst the first to complain about a lack of investment.

While those people are out there, it is wrong to assume everyone who asks for a stream to be like that as a default.

I have paid for the clubs stream 5 times this season (all games bar Forest and today) but simply cannot afford to pay for any more until next month.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

While those people are out there, it is wrong to assume everyone who asks for a stream to be like that as a default.

I have paid for the clubs stream 5 times this season (all games bar Forest and today) but simply cannot afford to pay for any more until next month.

Sign-up for an overseas pass much cheaper than £10 per game.

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Put the radio on then.

Archived