IGNORED

Barnsley v Bristol City Match Day 5

Just now, Chairman Mao said:

Ahh well, 102nd minute is a bit sickening. We aren't brilliant and will drop points on the regular this season, get used to it! 

You raise an important point. We haven’t been 13/15 points good so far. There are some flaws, Vyner would be my primary concern. 

Just now, TBW said:

I don't understand what we see in O'Dowda. He's shite and would've been the first player out the door if I was in charge over the past few months.

Pace. 

He's ok on the ball but defensively he's a total *******.

The main problem with him is in his head, he oscillates between pussying out of 50/50s and doing things like this.

Just now, Nibor said:

Aside from the sheer clumsiness of jumping into the player rather than up, it was a challenge that didn't need making.

Totally agree, needless challenge, that Barnsley player was going absolutely nowhere with a header from there. Cost us 2 points - I'll never understand why that guy gets anywhere near our first team squad.

Only listened on radio, shame that we couldn't get a win but so many games coming up plenty of chances to pick up positive results. First half sounded poor but second half got the 2 goals and possibly more, if we keep creating chances then we will continue to rack up pts. Poor ending but need to see the incident. Bring on Boro!

Have to question the subs today. We weren’t under any real pressure but changed it to 523. Not playing Bournemouth or Norwich(idk who is great in this league yet) we are playing Barnsley. Overthought it imo. Keep it the same. Bring Kalas on for Hunt, Vyner or Moore if need be. Bring Fam on for Martin. Shouldn’t have changed shape it invited pressure

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

You raise an important point. We haven’t been 13/15 points good so far. There are some flaws, Vyner would be my primary concern. 

I said 10th at the start and I still think that. We haven't played great teams and haven't exactly blown them away either. That being said, often it takes time for a new broom to sort out the team tactically and at least the transition has been smooth. 

Archived