IGNORED

Well done Callum

The Nest Egg

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nah, there’s no way he was more gutted than the fans of Bristol City regarding that incident ... fans who think players care as much as them don’t get it ... that sort of sentiment died in the 1980s ...

Guilt, none of the City fans were responsible, the fact it was him responsible for the team dropping the 2 points will make him more gutted than anyone else.

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Interesting angled video:

we withstand a bit of pressure then at 12:31 we have the ball in their area.  A load of loose, scrappy play then happens, before the moment.  Wasn’t us sitting deep or anything, just scrappy play.

Good angle of the challenge too, Callum ends up facing the wrong way.

10767A68-6980-4AD3-995A-5913737513F7.jpeg.ce12718c57d215afab8f3e5a690eaeb0.jpeg

First point of contact wheres your money on for inside or outside.....? 

Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 00.57.42.png

8 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Guilt, none of the City fans were responsible, the fact it was him responsible for the team dropping the 2 points will make him more gutted than anyone else.

City are O'Dowda's 2nd club and he knows he will probably represent several others during his career.

AG is a temporary stopover for him and one day he will be happily playing against us.

No way will he be more gutted than lifelong City fans for whom BCFC is, and always will be, their only club.

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Impossible to say.  Ref has a good view....he’s mic’d up to his assistant, so is probably chatting to him to confirm.

Exactly what I was thinking looking at that image.

I was also thinking, WTF is Hunt doing marking acres of space.

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Exactly what I was thinking looking at that image.

I was also thinking, WTF is Hunt doing marking acres of space.

If you watch the video you’ll see Hunt has Kane outside him and Weimann out of shot also is trying to block Jordan Williams hopeful punt to the box.  Hunt had tracked Kane down the line and forced him to go back to Williams.

Archived