IGNORED

All Midweek Games on Sky Red Button

The Humble Realist

• Admin

Sky go etc has never had red button. 

Also never been able to record on red button 

The games we're confusing with are the Sky games at the end of last season, they weren't red button they were available in the menu listing, hence comments above about previously being able to select to record 

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sky go etc has never had red button. 

Also never been able to record on red button 

The games we're confusing with are the Sky games at the end of last season, they weren't red button they were available in the menu listing, hence comments above about previously being able to select to record 

I've always been able to record red button games on Sky, going back to when they first started a few years ago. Today is literally the first game I haven't been able to.

The viewing experience is definitely a lot better on Robins TV. Having replays and a co-commentator is very valuable. I’m not convinced the definition is any better on the red button; the camera looks slightly slightly out of focus (although I appreciate it’s the same camera feed as Robins TV)

• Admin
25 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I've always been able to record red button games on Sky, going back to when they first started a few years ago. Today is literally the first game I haven't been able to.

Do you have sky Q?

I've never been able to.

Likewise no pause, rewind etc

Archived