IGNORED

All Midweek Games on Sky Red Button

The Humble Realist

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I watch City mid week games on Virgin. You’ve just got to select the correct Sky Sports channel. It might be Sky Sports Main Event of Football. The options don’t appear until approx 15 minutes before KO 

Pretty sure its 513 sky sports football. 

2 minutes ago, Manray said:

The red button games on virgin were so bad quality I couldn't even make the players out, was a lot better quality when I used to watch them on sky red button

Now you mention it, there was a shocker, Charlton away on Boxing Day IIRC, where the Virgin coverage was unwatchable (as we lost 3-2 probably not a bad thing!)  

17 minutes ago, eardun said:

Wasn’t the deal for season ticket holders that when a home match is on Sky we get a voucher to watch for free on Robins TV?

It’s a good question.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/season-cards-update/

Pro-rata refund for each home game.  If it’s on Sky (by which I mean a proper televised game not red button) then refund and free voucher for Robinstv.

For red button, just the refund.

10 hours ago, eardun said:

Wasn’t the deal for season ticket holders that when a home match is on Sky we get a voucher to watch for free on Robins TV?

Yes, but I expect that refers to when we are the main coverage on a main channel, not on Red button coverage. 

2 hours ago, BlowerBCFC said:

Appears that Sky Sports are saying the next two midweeks are on the red button.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11688/12105601/championship-football-live-how-to-watch-midweek-matches-live-on-sky-sports

I was under the impression that they couldn’t show games on the red button until the fans came back.

I don't even know what the red button means anymore. Is that BBC or Sky's red button? People seem to be speaking as if there's only one in existence.

(I haven't watched terrestrial television regularly in over five years.)

2 hours ago, BlowerBCFC said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11688/12105601/championship-football-live-how-to-watch-midweek-matches-live-on-sky-sports

I was under the impression that they couldn’t show games on the red button until the fans came back.

With games now going on PPV for the Prem I think its only fair that SKy go back to their normal service everywhere else.

• Admin
4 hours ago, BlowerBCFC said:

Other way around, all midweek games will be shown on the red button until fans are back

1 hour ago, Ashtonboy said:

Still not listed yet! How long before the ko is it normally listed?

I can't remeber it ever being this late. But it has ranged from about a week in advance to the morning before. I've certainly always been able to set it to record for home games the morning before I leave for work.

• Admin
1 hour ago, CiderHider said:

Getting fed up with daddylive tbh, will buy Robins TV in future I think, rather give my coin to the club than Comcast scammers

after how atrocious the product was Saturday at Barnsley, it is very evident why people wouldn't want to be paying for the service

1 minute ago, phantom said:

after how atrocious the product was Saturday at Barnsley, it is very evident why people wouldn't want to be paying for the service

In fairness, Saturday was the first time I’ve experienced any freeze of Robinstv since the resumption post-lockdown.  I suspect there was an issue somewhere.

Its been a much slicker product this season.

4 hours ago, grubby said:

But pubs like mine who pay hundreds £ for sky sports every month don't get access to the red button championship games..... ? 

I wasn't too sure if that was lifted since lockdown, but guess not then. 

Guess I will watch at home tonight!

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

When will tonight’s game appear in the Sky Q planner.  I’m sure last season it did, but not too fairly late.  I’d like to record it too.

Yes I normally record too so I can rewind for replays and I don’t remember it being this late before - I’ve been looking over the last couple of days and still not there. Hopefully it really is on the red button (as I’ve experienced a few admin issues ordering Robins TV for tonight’s match for my father so I’d rather not go there for myself today!)

28 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

When will tonight’s game appear in the Sky Q planner.  I’m sure last season it did, but not too fairly late.  I’d like to record it too.

I can't answer that sorry, but do have a question! How good is the picture on Sky Q for a red button game? 

It has always been SD on the bog standard platform, so a bit fuzzy. 

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

In fairness, Saturday was the first time I’ve experienced any freeze of Robinstv since the resumption post-lockdown.  I suspect there was an issue somewhere.

Its been a much slicker product this season.

I think it was streamed from EFL, no crowd noise and not good, Robins TV is usually really good, well worth the tenner, although i am watching on the red button tonight!

Archived