IGNORED

Muesli vs Granola

Shtanley

Pete and Gregor join me to discuss the 2-2 draw at Oakwell.

Gregor tells us all about his top tips for stopping at service stations and lets us know what he's eating during the podcast.

We also hear from Dave Morrell (Joe's dad) about the transfer and his views on a few things.

As always we're keen to hear people's thoughts on the episode. 

LISTEN HERE 

19 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Laughed out loud when you said about Johnson in an article talking about Mourinho and Guardiola.

I just read the article to see exactly what he said and he does seem to mean Mourinho and Guardiola were learning from their chat with LJ.

And the same things he always said were in there, Red Arrows, NHS, marginal gains etc. 

So glad we don't have to hear all that anymore.

It does my head in. It really is Brent-like.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

I used to be impressed with how he spoke but now I don't know why. 

Marginal gains only matter if he's got the basics right, surely.

Lee Johnson = talks well pre-match

Lee Johnson = talks crap post-match, especially when we lose

The number of times I listened to his post-match interviews and thought I’d watched a totally different game was numerous.  Now, maybe I know sweet FA about football, but....

....it’s funny that we all seem to be aligned with how Holden sees it.

Muesli v granola? What about Cats v Dogs (which is best?), a television show our @GrahamC will be watching, and inexplicably, and erroneously, siding with Cats, ffs! I mean, how wrong can you be? Think about it, how many cats are being trained to sniff and detect Covid 19, as we speak? Not many, I'll wager, the lazy, snooty, good for nothing .......

1 hour ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Muesli v granola? What about Cats v Dogs (which is best?), a television show our @GrahamC will be watching, and inexplicably, and erroneously, siding with Cats, ffs! I mean, how wrong can you be? Think about it, how many cats are being trained to sniff and detect Covid 19, as we speak? Not many, I'll wager, the lazy, snooty, good for nothing .......

Cats are elite. ?

Granola is better than muesli, too.

@Davefevs the whole "osiblings" thing actually makes me cringe every time its said. I love OSIB but if there is one thing I genuinely hate about it (and it's only a tiny thing) is that osibilngs tag. @Shtanleystop it, just stop.

???

As for the rest of this weeks OSIB. Quality as always and the Dave Morrell interview was brilliant. The barely disguised contempt for LJ was quite funny. It was the things that weren't said as much as the things that were.

The LJ conversation on Jose discussed from the Independant article was funny and we all know that LJ's comments in that article were BS since he'd already told the EP in the week after the Man Utd game that Jose hadn't stuck around for a chat so the management team drank the wine and it tasted crap anyway.

Archived