IGNORED

Sky live games (merged)

BCFC1512

37 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Meaning us foreigners can't watch the game ?

I know you pay for volume Tommy <smile> . However I pay for ESPN+ (IN the USA) which gives me quite a lot of footy from our division and all over, which shows us when we are on Sky. Is there something else you could get in Sweden that’s the equivalent?

13 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I know you pay for volume Tommy . However I pay for ESPN+ (IN the USA) which gives me quite a lot of footy from our division and all over, which shows us when we are on Sky. Is there something else you could get in Sweden that’s the equivalent?

Viasat show the Championship games in Sverige, not certain whether it's expensive or not, but it's definitely available.

For home games that have been selected for Sky TV, all City Season Card holders will receive a free Robins TV streaming pass code which will be emailed ahead of the game and will also receive a pro-rata refund for the match.

From the official site

Do red button games count as "selected for Sky TV"?

I assume they do as there were a number of games last year not broadcast on the red button despite being midweek fixtures - although it would appear the club would have to opt-out if they didn't want the sky coverage (so they're not exactly hand-picked).

24 minutes ago, solihull cider red said:

From the official site

I assume they do as there were a number of games last year not broadcast on the red button despite being midweek fixtures - although it would appear the club would have to opt-out if they didn't want the sky coverage (so they're not exactly hand-picked).

There were some games moved from a weekend to weekday, e,g. Cup game priority.  In those cases clubs could agree to show on red button or not.

59 minutes ago, solihull cider red said:

From the official site

As I understand it `selected for Sky TV` means being the main match and not just on the red button.

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

As I understand it `selected for Sky TV` means being the main match and not just on the red button.

Makes more sense, and on the basis that the club have not mentioned any I would tend to agree with you

Now just to wait and see when we get our refunds paid . . . 

7 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Do you know how to tolerate people?

Do you know how to ignore threads that annoy you?

Clearly not.... Why not try it

Boo hoo 

Mr I do not know how to use the forum is back

7 hours ago, David Brent said:

To be fair, the thread could’ve been titled a little less ambiguously. I opened the topic thinking it could be interesting.

The topic starter is a clue it's going to be a classic for all the wrong reasons 

9 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Do you know how to search on here?

Out if interest, how do I search the forum to find out which games during the 20-21 season are to be shown on sky?

Genuine question.

When I had some queries regarding the third kit recently, I was very reluctant to post them on here to my fellow reds as I feared ridicule.

Archived