IGNORED

Whole again atomic kitten

Bristolisredd

1 hour ago, SuperRed said:

I will give it a go in the living room tonight and see if I can get the neighbours to join in. 

I suggested this to Mrs Downend, but she slapped me in the face and told me to sleep in the spare room! :shocking:

5 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’m going to embarrass myself here.

You’re confusing “Holding Out For A Hero” by Bonnie Tyler with “So Macho” by Sinnitta.

That may say more about my record collection than yours.

Unless, of course, you are looking for a big, strong, Lancastrian who turns you on. In which case I apologise.

I stopped reading after this quote

This thread cannot get better than this

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I stopped reading after the first suggestion.....jeez...why do poster bother?.......:dunno:

Simples - to annoy people who get uptight about these things. It follows the principles of Newton’s third law of motion - every action has an equal and opposite reaction. When someone complains and tells others to stop (action) there are immediately more posts (reaction) 

5 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Because OP has replaced the wrong word with "Holden". In 2018 when this song became popular during the world cup it was the word "Baby" at the beginning of the third line that was replaced with "Southgate". The end of the fourth line remained as "whole again". 

If you replace the two syllable word "Baby" with the two syllable word "Holden" (although imo "Deano" actually scans and sounds better) then it works.

But OP has tried to replace a three syllable phrase with a two syllable word. Thus he's had an absolute 'mare.

The last line in the Southgate version was "footballs coming home again"

Archived