IGNORED

Whole again atomic kitten

Bristolisredd

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Simples - to annoy people who get uptight about these things. It follows the principles of Newton’s third law of motion - every action has an equal and opposite reaction. When someone complains and tells others to stop (action) there are immediately more posts (reaction) 

Oh right.....so this thread is deliberate strategy to irritate me?  

Thankfully I don’t believe that for one second.

Just now, CyderInACan said:

There is actually a City angle here, wasn’t Trundle’s missus the middle one in both those pictures? 

She was, Natasha Hamilton. It was at the same time Darren Byfield was with us and married to Jamelia.

We were like the Happy Shopper versions of Posh and Becks

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Trundle was with Liz McLarnon.

Whichever one of the three that is.

I remember when we played Cardiff at home, the away fans in the east end, packed out, every single one of them taunting Trundle, singing "she's shagging someone else". Never knew if there was a story on her cheating on him or whatever, but can't believe he kept his cool during that game. 

14 minutes ago, Akira said:

I remember when we played Cardiff at home, the away fans in the east end, packed out, every single one of them taunting Trundle, singing "she's shagging someone else". Never knew if there was a story on her cheating on him or whatever, but can't believe he kept his cool during that game. 

To be fair, he did hold up a flag saying '**** off Cardiff' at a play off final.

Fair play to him banging that though ? 

Archived