IGNORED

City v Middlesbrough Matchday Thread

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

If Vyner loses his marker from a corner and we concede again I suspect we will hear the alternative view on here. 

I thought that might have been enough to bring Kalas back in.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

get where you are coming from but Kallas is way better than Vyner, just assume Kallas not 100% fit.

I agree. If Kalas is 100% fit then it’s bold from Dean.

1 minute ago, David Brent said:

I thought that might have been enough to bring Kalas back in.

I agree. If Kalas is 100% fit then it’s bold from Dean.

Deano wants team consistency and Kalas has missed games thru injury and can’t expect to walk back into the team. Both Vyner and Moore have been doing a decent job so neither deserves to make way.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

if you overlook Vyner giving away Barnsley's first goal...

To drop him would be a IMO a terrible decision. Yes he made the mistake but he will learn from that. And to retain his position will only hammer his mistake home.   Another mistake or even defeat he’s dropped. But he’s earned a mistake 

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Deano wants team consistency and Kalas has missed games thru injury and can’t expect to walk back into the team. Both Vyner and Moore have been doing a decent job so neither deserves to make way.

I agree. Vyner made a mistake which Barnsley scored from and another manager might have replaced him with their record signing though. 

4 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Andreas Weimann , game no 100 for City tonight. 500th professional game for  Tommy Rowe

We should be Weimann's "most played for club" by the end of this season. Wiki says his highest is 129 apps for Villa in all comps. Injuries allowing you'd expect him to play in 30 more games for us this season.

Archived