IGNORED

City v Middlesbrough Matchday Thread

Just now, Numero Uno said:

To be fair Bentley was every bit as brain dead as Moore there.

Just said the same to my old man.

Boro were obviously looking to press and the midfield have been shite all night; why throw it when he blatantly didn't have an option?

It's one game too often with the same line-up imo; we've been wasteful and look tired.

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Like dont want to slag off Holden too early on but why hasn't he changed things earlier. The goal was coming and we carried on from where we left off !

He’d already lost one sub through injury, played the subs at the right time imo. Can’t help a Moore shocker, could have done that even if he made subs earlier.

2 minutes ago, tin said:

I don’t doubt Joe’s desire, he deserves better than he had here. But look at Bakinson’s two previous loans, both had promising starts before fading rapidly so to sell the only other out and out holding midfielder we had is short sighted, IMO. 

I guess with Brunt and Bakinson’s form and Williams to come in, it was an easier decision, I’d like to have seen him given a go, OSIB covered it really well in the last podcast. Does seem ironic given we might have benefitted from some tenacity tonight 

Archived