IGNORED

City v Middlesbrough Matchday Thread

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Pato has been marked out of the game, Weimann done nothing and Bakinson given the ball away more often than not. Add to that a totally lazy performance from Wells and it's no surprise we are still to have a shot on target with less than 10 mins left.

That probably sums up the game more succinctly that anyone else will tonight 

2 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Injury wouldn't have helped, the lineup needed rotating as Pato and Weimann have look more and more sedentiary with each of the last three fixtures.

Agreed. If he decides Nagy, Massengo and Brunt are back ups, with Walsh and Williams injured, why not use them? I’ve said so many time Weimann and Pato are not long-term CM by trade. This blind loyalty is baffling when he has options to freshen it up. 

Just now, tin said:

Agreed. If he decides Nagy, Massengo and Brunt are back ups, with Walsh and Williams injured, why not use them? I’ve said so many time Weimann and Pato are not long-term CM by trade. This blind loyalty is baffling when he has options to freshen it up. 

I hope we haven't gone from tombola to closed shop.

4 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Disagree. Boro maybe have shaded it, but it's not like we were under a lot of pressure

Please don't try to suggest this was 'close' by using words like shaded it. We are at home, top of the league and NO shot on target. This has been Borough's game all night and if we get anything from it it will be very very fortunate. We have not moved on from Lee despite having a better human.

1 minute ago, tin said:

It is exactly what Johnson did and that is the biggest worry for me.

Archived