IGNORED

City v Middlesbrough Matchday Thread

I switched back to Netflix. This game is rubbish, I better play Fifa than whatc this absolute ****. We were lucky to win at least two of our wins, the luck was gone against a poor Barsnley, but Middleborough it is a crap team and we have zero shots on target.

I m not kidding, Boro plays League One football, this game if not for Taylor, could be 0-0 even after 1000 minutes of playing, poor teams both.

6 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

I blame the Atomic Kitten post from earlier, we’ve all been cursed since seeing that.

If you see me walking down the street
Staring at the sky and dragging my two feet
You just pass me by
It still makes me cry but that’s what I deserve for watching City v “Boro

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

I switched back to Netflix. This game is rubbish, I better play Fifa than whatc this absolute ****. We were lucky to win at least two of our wins, the luck was gone against a poor Barsnley, but Middleborough it is a crap team and we have zero shots on target.

I m not kidding, Boro plays League One football, this game if not for Taylor, could be 0-0 even after 1000 minutes of playing, poor teams both.

Number one fan everybody

I made the comment a couple of matches ago about how much the commentater says “you could see what he was trying to do”. I have decided that the constant “Can Bristol City carve out an opportunity in the last few minutes of the game” is even worse. It’s tiresome and incredibly annoying to hear about 25 times a game.

Archived