IGNORED

City v Middlesbrough Matchday Thread

3 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

It is exactly what Johnson did and that is the biggest worry for me.

Nah, LJ did it most games for the sake of it. This is the first of four games in ten days for us. If he doesn’t freshen it up, he’s flogging a dead horse. 

5 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

It is exactly what Johnson did and that is the biggest worry for me.

Not sure you can call it blind faith. We were top of the league and should have had a 100% record. Not ruthless maybe but not blind faith to have stuck with a team who before today had won all but 1 game and not yet lost. 

In a nutshell. One to learn lots from and move on.

A disappointing and utterly frustrating 90 minutes. A very poor team performance from us from start to finish, pedestrian, sloppy, giving the ball away far too easily. We played very little football tonight and DB/TM made a quite shocking schoolboy error. No shots on target and one corner! Let’s hope AM hasn’t sustained a serious injury.

A stark and concerning contrast to our opening five games. Let us hope we can pick ourselves up quickly from this and respond positively against Swansea.

9 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Amazing how many fans give up after one set up. Hope you have more spirit and backbone in your personal lives! 

Hahaha! Do you realise how infantile that comment is? Especially currently,

And I’m guessing you mean set back? The ability to criticise a pretty abject performance and cope with adversity in your personal life are entirely separate for most of us that aren’t desperately sad. Saddo

Archived