IGNORED

City v Middlesbrough Matchday Thread

1 hour ago, Posset red said:

Because I’m guessing they don’t want too ? And good why be forced to do something you don’t believe in 

I actually can't believe some on this forum. If not taking the knee is somehow justified because you don't believe that you should be equal with someone who has more pigment in their skin than you then I don't even know what to say. It should not be debated.

Just now, RedNachos said:

I actually can't believe some on this forum. If not taking the knee is somehow justified because you don't believe that you should be equal with someone who has more pigment in their skin than you then I don't even know what to say. It should not be debated.

So they players which decided not to your saying are racist ? 

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

Isnt it always nice watching a game where the away team come for a draw yet nick the points. 
Typical Warnock game too. 
Awful. 

Did they come for a draw? - maybe in first 20 but after that it was obvious we were there for the taking. We would have been delighted with a draw from that performance. Certainly don't think they nicked it - we can't win without a shot on target

Can anyone genuinely say we’ve completely dominated any game this season? For me, we’ve scraped wins. We’ve had good spells, but did we ever look like a team that should have only dropped two points up until tonight? Not a chance. 

We weren’t very good tonight... but it’s early days for DH’s team. 

Its. Ice to be back down to earth, but I’m not sure we’d be comfortable being top two, I’d snap your hand off for 6th right now the way we’re playing. 

Typical Warnock team, never in a rush to do anything - didn't think it was possible to slow down but they did after the goal!!!

End of the day that was crap. We were never in the game, and that could quite easily have been a Johnson side post lockdown.

Terrible decision by Bentley for the goal, even worse from Moore.

Lot of work to do before Saturday, we'll see what Holden is really made of, because whilst Barnsley was disappointing/irritating, tonight was abysmal.

Archived