Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

City v Middlesbrough Matchday Thread

2 minutes ago, tin said:

I don’t doubt Joe’s desire, he deserves better than he had here. But look at Bakinson’s two previous loans, both had promising starts before fading rapidly so to sell the only other out and out holding midfielder we had is short sighted, IMO. 

I guess with Brunt and Bakinson’s form and Williams to come in, it was an easier decision, I’d like to have seen him given a go, OSIB covered it really well in the last podcast. Does seem ironic given we might have benefitted from some tenacity tonight 

Just now, RedM said:

Horrendous ball by Bentley, the far more experienced player. 

Moore had ages to react and eventually decided to try and dribble it around their player as the last man. It was a poor ball but Moore was ultimately to blame for me unfortunately.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

May as well wrap it up and call it a night. There is no way this shower tonight are breaking down a Warnock side 

Yup, we were just saying the same. Watch him go ‘Full Warnock’ now

• Like 1
Just now, Nathandao said:

I’m sorry, that ones not on Bentley. Taylor got the ball under control and played it forwards before he was under pressure.

A professional footballer should be able to control a pass like that and not get tackled. Not on Bentley.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tin said:

Shit from Bentley and Moore. Clear your lines, FFS. But this isn’t the reason we might lose tonight, we’ve been shit from start to finish and Holden’s been slow to change things.

Injury wouldn't have helped, the lineup needed rotating as Pato and Weimann have look more and more sedentiary with each of the last three fixtures.

• Like 2
Just now, IAmNick said:

Moore had ages to react and eventually decided to try and dribble it around their player as the last man. It was a poor ball but Moore was ultimately to blame for me unfortunately.

Whilst we all want to see flowing football, these young players also need to be taught that there is a time and a place to just lump it. 

• Like 2