Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

City v Middlesbrough Matchday Thread

I switched back to Netflix. This game is rubbish, I better play Fifa than whatc this absolute ****. We were lucky to win at least two of our wins, the luck was gone against a poor Barsnley, but Middleborough it is a crap team and we have zero shots on target.

I m not kidding, Boro plays League One football, this game if not for Taylor, could be 0-0 even after 1000 minutes of playing, poor teams both.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

I blame the Atomic Kitten post from earlier, we’ve all been cursed since seeing that.

If you see me walking down the street
Staring at the sky and dragging my two feet
You just pass me by
It still makes me cry but that’s what I deserve for watching City v “Boro

2 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I hope we haven't gone from tombola to closed shop.

It’s a fine line but if he can’t see the need to freshen things up with four games in ten days, I’ve given Holden more credit than he deserved.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mihai said:

I switched back to Netflix. This game is rubbish, I better play Fifa than whatc this absolute ****. We were lucky to win at least two of our wins, the luck was gone against a poor Barsnley, but Middleborough it is a crap team and we have zero shots on target.

I m not kidding, Boro plays League One football, this game if not for Taylor, could be 0-0 even after 1000 minutes of playing, poor teams both.

Number one fan everybody

I made the comment a couple of matches ago about how much the commentater says “you could see what he was trying to do”. I have decided that the constant “Can Bristol City carve out an opportunity in the last few minutes of the game” is even worse. It’s tiresome and incredibly annoying to hear about 25 times a game.

Edited by Nathandao
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

It is exactly what Johnson did and that is the biggest worry for me.

Nah, LJ did it most games for the sake of it. This is the first of four games in ten days for us. If he doesn’t freshen it up, he’s flogging a dead horse. 

5 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

It is exactly what Johnson did and that is the biggest worry for me.

Not sure you can call it blind faith. We were top of the league and should have had a 100% record. Not ruthless maybe but not blind faith to have stuck with a team who before today had won all but 1 game and not yet lost. 

Edited by redrob