IGNORED

OTIB, says quite a lot

slartibartfast

Half way through the second half I went out for a fag, left my screen on otib. When I came back I saw there was FIFTY odd postings! At that moment I knew we were one down, went back to live stream and sure enough, we were.

My point being, when WE score there are usually only about 25-30 immediate responses.

Can you see where I'm going with this ?    :yes:

9 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Half way through the second half I went out for a fag, left my screen on otib. When I came back I saw there was FIFTY odd postings! At that moment I knew we were one down, went back to live stream and sure enough, we were.

My point being, when WE score there are usually only about 25-30 immediate responses.

Would you be pointing out that OTIB posters like a good moan?

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Think about the news - do news outlets and people bang on more about things that are right and as they should be, or about things that are not right and not as they should be?

11 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I think this is the intro to an old Chinese proverb:

Old man who has fag......

(unfortunately I can’t remember the rest)

In my case it was.

Old man who wait for a meaningless goal kick to grab his jumper from the hallway....

....miss Taylor Moore **** up

???

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

When I go for a cheeky tab, we generally score. 

My assist record during our promotion season was outstanding.

4 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

If you hadn’t gone out for a fag we wouldn’t have conceded?

5 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

There's multiple studies on why this is (not OTIB specifically of course)

but are you complaining about complaining?... if so...

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I quit smoking NY eve 1985 but have missed a few goals AG having been late back from a ht pee........must have happened at least 5 times over the years....

Not a patch on your celebrated, 'Why I gave up wine, women and song and took up bowls instead' revelation Robbo, but a captivating tale nonetheless.  ?

6 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Are you saying that 25 posters can't control their beer when celebrating?

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I quit smoking NY eve 1985 but have missed a few goals AG having been late back from a ht pee........must have happened at least 5 times over the years....

You’ll never miss a goal again with a pair of these RR!

c4b512e10f3ee09e2952020803396bfd.jpg

54 new replies

ffs

balls

oops

bollox

damn

useless

typical

pathetic

ffs 0-1

been coming