IGNORED

Colin Strikes again

Shtanley

Here's a clip from the newest episode of OSIB that just went out: https://twitter.com/OSIBpodcast/status/1318965245868638208?s=20

Paul and Rob join me to discuss the disappointing result against Neil Warnock's Middlesbrough.

Rob and I discuss the merits of Coronation Curry house and what differentiates a risotto from a paella.

How big of a blow is the Mawson injury and who was to blame for their goal?

LISTEN HERE 

14 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Paul and Rob join me to discuss the disappointing result against Neil Warnock's Middlesbrough.

Colin on OSIB would be amazing!

I seem to recall after one of his many games against us, when asked about the merits of our then manager LJ, after a short pause.....

Well, he talks a good game.

He didn't need to say any more.

@Exiled Robin ahhhhh, Connor Roberts.  I'm not worthy!!!!!

@Shtanley knee hypertension.....probably the only knee injury I haven't had!!!  

Risotto, decent sweeper in the Catenaccio system for Italy in the 1934 World Cup win.  

Injury clauses, very uncommon, usually for tournaments, e.g. if your player is going away on international duty.

Idioms, its not rocket science ?

23 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Here's a clip from the newest episode of OSIB that just went out: https://twitter.com/OSIBpodcast/status/1318965245868638208?s=20

Rob and I discuss the merits of Coronation Curry house and what differentiates a risotto from a paella.

How big of a blow is the Mawson injury and who was to blame for their goal?

LISTEN HERE 

Risotto v Paella. It's neither the cooking style nor the ingredients. It's the type of rice. Risotto uses arborio or similar that is much starchier and creamier. Paella rice is less sticky and less creamy.

Injury insurance: I guess it would be available, but I guess also that premiums would cost a fortune. And for Bristol City - given our recent record - probably even more.

Great listen though as always.

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Risotto v Paella. It's neither the cooking style nor the ingredients. It's the type of rice. Risotto uses arborio or similar that is much starchier and creamier. Paella rice is less sticky and less creamy.

Injury insurance: I guess it would be available, but I guess also that premiums would cost a fortune. And for Bristol City - given our recent record - probably even more.

I have always understood that during cooking, the Paella is hardly stirred whereas the Risotto is stirred very often as it helps the rice to release the starch. 

Just trying to stir things up!

4 hours ago, italian dave said:

I thought it was the rice!

22 hours ago, italian dave said:

What if you're making a risotto and don't quite have enough arborio rice so supplement it with Basmati?

How would you describe that?

Archived