IGNORED

Swansea City (h) - 15:00 Sat 24th Oct - Matchday thread

I have only seen Walsh when Manure came to play; I think... he came on as a sub possibly for his debut? Or maybe he had his debut months before. Age getting the better of me. Anyway, he must have improved since then but we have not seen him in a City shirt so fingers crossed all this clamour for him is justified.

Pen?

Just now, havanatopia said:

I have only seen Walsh when Manure came to play; I think... he came on as a sub possibly for his debut? Or maybe he had his debut months before. Age getting the better of me. Anyway, he must have improved since then but we have not seen him in a City shirt so fingers crossed all this clamour for him is justified.

Pen?

He didn't play against Man United 

1 minute ago, LoyalRed said:

Well come on , listen to yourself ... you won’t get down when we are poor and lose ? 

Not in my overall assessment of Dean Holden. 

I wasn’t a fan of his appointment and didn’t follow the hype about him being a top bloke or whatever. I also didn’t think because we won a few games anyone should be swallowing humble pie or now we’ve had a few bad performances that they neysayers were right or that he’s gonna be the same as LJ. He’s into the 80th minute of his 6th league game. 

I’ll give him at least 20 games before I make a solid assessment. I’m not sure that keeping a calm head about analysing the performance of a manager makes me unambitious. The two things aren’t correlated. 

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

Pen?

He was decent against QPR in the 3-3 EFL cup game in August 2019. Scored that belter free kick, think he was at fault for one off their goals, but overall had a decent game.

Archived