IGNORED

Back to square one

Clutton Caveman

4 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

Can anyone tell me how the performance of the last 2 games have been ANY improvement on the trash that LJ served up for 2 years

No direction

No urgency

No aggression

No purpose

Absolutely clueless

I guess that what we get when we take the cheap option, even Tinnion was critical

Caveman indeed

5 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

Can anyone tell me how the performance of the last 2 games have been ANY improvement on the trash that LJ served up for 2 years

No direction

No urgency

No aggression

No purpose

Absolutely clueless

I guess that what we get when we take the cheap option, even Tinnion was critical

Yes I can. We would have lost today’s match last season. Important we stop the losing runs of LJ’s tenure; we did today 

13 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

No direction

No urgency

No aggression

No purpose

Absolutely clueless

The view from Clutton must be somewhat obscured. 

1 minute ago, Clutton Caveman said:

So it was down to the brilliance on DH that we got a penalty. Apart from that we didn't even look like scoring

Can you honestly say we looked like a well coached team today?

Today no i probably can’t. But wash your bedsheets and think about the rest of the season before going OTT, it’s not all doom and gloom. Everyone has an opinion and rightly so but just think bigger picture

2 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Today no i probably can’t. But wash your bedsheets and think about the rest of the season before going OTT, it’s not all doom and gloom. Everyone has an opinion and rightly so but just think bigger picture

Unfortunately I am thinking about the bigger picture

I fear another season whilst we are patient with a non performing coach and then one more so that SL doesn't look like he made a mistake

Losing is part of the game. So is bad luck, but this total lack of any plan is I am soooo sorry to say LJ all over again

why just the last two games, what another muppet. At the end of the season do the 44 preceding games count or is it just the last two. You sound like the same muppets that, when LJ was on a winning streak, one defeat suggested we were then on a losing streak. Soon, you'll be judging the seaon by 45 mins spells.

2 points out of 9 aint great, but no defeats and 2nd after 7 is reasonable, isnt it? Simple question

8 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

So it was down to the brilliance on DH that we got a penalty. Apart from that we didn't even look like scoring

Can you honestly say we looked like a well coached team today?

I’ll reiterate what I said on here the other day....does anyone truely believe deep down, Holden is the man to take us forward?

I think we all know he isn’t. And I’ll be very surprised if he is still here come the end of the season 

Really likeable bloke, would love him to succeed....but he will not turn us into a top 6 team at the end of 46 games 

Just now, Clutton Caveman said:

I fear another season whilst we are patient with a non performing coach and then one more so that SL doesn't look like he made a mistake

Losing is part of the game. So is bad luck, but this total lack of any plan is I am soooo sorry to say LJ all over again

The only reason i have a problem with views like this is we would of heard nothing of the sort from you in the 1st few weeks. 2 iffy performances and you make it sound like you seen it coming all along. The majority seen the way we started as a breath of fresh air and could see positive intent etc. Every team has bad spells and if this is one of ours scraping results like today is fine. 

1 minute ago, Clutton Caveman said:

The performance and result on Tuesday was poor. The Manager addressed that by making several changes. We played well against one of the best and biggest spending teams in this league and we are till 2nd. You would be praising the position we are in if we had someone with a different name as Manager, no doubt claiming that "we would have lost that under............ " 

Just now, Port Said Red said:

The performance and result on Tuesday was poor. The Manager addressed that by making several changes. We played well against one of the best and biggest spending teams in this league and we are till 2nd. You would be praising the position we are in if we had someone with a different name as Manager, no doubt claiming that "we would have lost that under............ " 

This, this, this and more of this

4 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

why just the last two games, what another muppet. At the end of the season do the 44 preceding games count or is it just the last two. You sound like the same muppets that, when LJ was on a winning streak, one defeat suggested we were then on a losing streak. Soon, you'll be judging the seaon by 45 mins spells.

2 points out of 9 aint great, but no defeats and 2nd after 7 is reasonable, isnt it? Simple question

No defeats after 7?

Just now, Port Said Red said:

We played WELL ????????????????????????????????????????? what game were you watching

8 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

If you think our performance over the last 2 games is acceptable your eyesight must be worse that obscured, take of the rose tinted glasses and face it.

Same old same old

If that’s how you feel, why do you you bother watching. Crying on the internet like a schoolgirl won’t change shit.

My god, so if we pay £10 to watch we have to applaud politely and say well done boys

If you remember for the last 2 seasons some people on this forum were crying out for change from the boring dross that LJ served up, whilst others said we should be patient.

Look what happened. Did anything improve?

I have watched City for 53 years.

Some games we win some we lose. But surely the least we can ask for is to be entertained and to see some method in our play. I am really concerned that the last 2 performances were so similar to the last 2 years. If we have attacked like crazy and been caught on the break OK but I fear so much that DH and the team are falling back into a well worn rut. 

Can you not see how these performances were just like last year but with some different players.

21 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

If you think our performance over the last 2 games is acceptable your eyesight must be worse that obscured, take of the rose tinted glasses and face it.

Same old same old

11 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

We played WELL ????????????????????????????????????????? what game were you watching

3 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

My god, so if we pay £10 to watch we have to applaud politely and say well done boys

If you remember for the last 2 seasons some people on this forum were crying out for change from the boring dross that LJ served up, whilst others said we should be patient.

Look what happened. Did anything improve?

I have watched City for 53 years.

Some games we win some we lose. But surely the least we can ask for is to be entertained and to see some method in our play. I am really concerned that the last 2 performances were so similar to the last 2 years. If we have attacked like crazy and been caught on the break OK but I fear so much that DH and the team are falling back into a well worn rut. 

Can you not see how these performances were just like last year but with some different players.

Maybe it’s time to censor you for trolling? ?

2F4FD64C-FDA5-4498-8874-5EB84C402004.png

Archived