IGNORED

JET at Ibrox

sglosbcfc

Missed the match as my lad has been playing this afternoon, but I have recorded it and will watch it tonight. Rangers 2-0 up and JET taken off after 85 mins. Anyone watch the match and know if he can still show the skills? His old City team mate James Tavernier playing full back for Rangers.

13 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Missed the match as my lad has been playing this afternoon, but I have recorded it and will watch it tonight. Rangers 2-0 up and JET taken off after 85 mins. Anyone watch the match and know if he can still show the skills? His old City team mate James Tavernier playing full back for Rangers.

I haven't watched it, but just reading the updates on the beeb it didn't look good. SHould have snapped up a rebound to score and put a 22 yard free kick into the stands.

On 25/10/2020 at 21:02, Rich said:

Sex and alcohol are cheaper?

Not anymore. Gone are the days of Thailand being cheap.

£3-5 a pint on Koh Samui nowadays.

You could probably get 4 cans of Tennants Super or 2 bottles of Buckfast in Glasgow for that sort of money.

On the plus side, the weather is better and the locals are a lot less stabbier in Thailand.

18 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

Not anymore. Gone are the days of Thailand being cheap.

£3-5 a pint on Koh Samui nowadays.

You could probably get 4 cans of Tennants Super or 2 bottles of Buckfast in Glasgow for that sort of money.

On the plus side, the weather is better and the locals are a lot less stabbier in Thailand.

I was referring to Scotland.

Archived