IGNORED

Adam Webster.

BCFC1512

My mate who is a Brighton fan messaged me earlier telling me he was captain tonight. 

Fans adore him. He's worried he'll be sold either in January or next summer. Both he and White are very highly sought after. White has been playing in midfield recently too. 

Get him in the England squad. 

2 minutes ago, The Batman said:

My mate who is a Brighton fan messaged me earlier telling me he was captain tonight. 

Fans adore him. He's worried he'll be sold either in January or next summer. Both he and White are very highly sought after. White has been playing in midfield recently too. 

No surprise there.

The one season he was with us he was PotY.  I said at the time that in 50+ years Webster was the best CB I’d seen in a City shirt.

The guy is a class act and surely it won’t too long before he gets called up to England squad.

21 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Well did we have a buy back clause for Webster 

12 hours ago, Robbored said:

More likely to be a sell-on clause. I’m sure Ipswich did when we signed Webster from them.

I'd imagine it will be more than just a mere "sell-on" clause. I exect there would be appearances, caps etc all within the fabric of the deal. MA gets his pound of flesh and then some. 

1 hour ago, Denbury Red said:

Got to be a realistic replacement for Harry Maguire. 

55 minutes ago, frenchred said:

With the current fraud in charge it won't happen until he plays for one of the supposed top clubs or Leeds

Beat me to it. 

I said on here at the time, had Arsenal signed him instead of Brighton, he'd have an England cap by now. 

Archived