IGNORED

Baffled- How has Paterson got a higher rating than Blunt?

mossey

15 minutes ago, Meh said:

Our media department suck his dick so why shouldn’t the local media ?

Literally think our media stalk him - for last 12 months I wondered if I had missed a fire sale and he was the only remaining player

When you watch the videos of them training at Failand, its weird how the cameraman focuses on Patto more than any other.

30 minutes ago, Meh said:

Our media department suck his dick so why shouldn’t the local media ?

Literally think our media stalk him - for last 12 months I wondered if I had missed a fire sale and he was the only remaining player

Odd fixation with Sessengon too I’ve noticed. Glad I’m not the only one who’s clocked this - it’s like someone at the media dept genuinely has a crush on a couple of the players. 

54 minutes ago, mossey said:

Find it hard to understand how has Paterson got a higher rating than Blunt, in fact other than Kalas he, along with only 2 others have the highest score, was I watching a different game?

E5A7FCCD-01AE-4D72-ADD5-83633120663D.jpeg

Did Paterson get a better mark than Blunt, because his R rate was higher? 

1 hour ago, mossey said:

Blind Pew

Gregor MacGregor

Mmm....that’s a very odd.  Several shots at goal?  There were 2....the one with the “snake hips” run ??? and the soft shot right at the start of the second half which he hit tamely at the near post.

There’s always one mark I always really disagree with.  That was it today!

11 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Other than Semenyo he was the only one who looked like doing anything offensively. Seems a reasonable rating to me? 

Ha... he got into 2 very good positions and wasted them both with very weak shots, his loose pass directly lead to the Swansea goal and he spend 75% of the game hiding... 4 would have been a generous marking!

Calling Patto's two attempts at goal "shots" is wrong, a better description for them would be tame "back passes" to their keeper, one of them done when he had 3 big strikers at the back post awaiting a cross..... It was schoolboy stuff IMHO... 

I still think he is well worth his place in the side and you cannot expect miracles from him every game, but defo not more then a 6 for me.

and yes Gregor MacGregor does love Patto, openly admits it, so is probably a bit generous on the scoring front, but that's okay with me as Gregory is a top notch local Journo and whilst not always 100% accurate, generally calls it as he sees it and gets most thinks spot on. 

11 hours ago, mossey said:

Find it hard to understand how has Paterson got a higher rating than Blunt, in fact other than Kalas he, along with only 2 others have the highest score, was I watching a different game?

E5A7FCCD-01AE-4D72-ADD5-83633120663D.jpeg

I was quite impressed with how the report got our players name right, when some of our own supporters aren't able to do so. 

Does anyone to the Gaffr (Championship Fantasy Football)?  I have Pato in my team (I benched him this week) but he got the +4 bonus points as best player!!!  Go figure.  As one of my players didn’t play Pato came into my side with 6 points.  Result!!!

2 hours ago, old_eastender said:

Ha... he got into 2 very good positions and wasted them both with very weak shots, his loose pass directly lead to the Swansea goal and he spend 75% of the game hiding... 4 would have been a generous marking!

Sorry but that’s absolute nonsense.

Most successful dribbles of any player in the team this season

Most key passes of any player in the team this season

Most successful crosses of any player in the team this season

Is he the messiah? Absolutely not. 

Is he made a scapegoat any time we perform under par? Absolutely.

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Does anyone to the Gaffr (Championship Fantasy Football)?  I have Pato in my team (I benched him this week) but he got the +4 bonus points as best player!!!  Go figure.  As one of my players didn’t play Pato came into my side with 6 points.  Result!!!

2nd highest rated (for us) on WhoScored too, behind Kalas.

Played all right, didn’t set the world alight. Much like most of our players on Saturday, really.

21 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Sorry but that’s absolute nonsense.

Most successful dribbles of any player in the team this season

Most key passes of any player in the team this season

Most successful crosses of any player in the team this season

Is he the messiah? Absolutely not. 

Is he made a scapegoat any time we perform under par? Absolutely.

Your quoting season stats, look at the last 3 games. 

There is no doubt Pato has talent and when he is up for it a real asset. Trouble is he often seems not up for it, particularly if the opposition get physical with him early doors. First 4 games of this season played really well, but in my opinion last 3 games played really poorly. Against Swansea, aside from his loose pass that directly lead to the Swansea game, he wasted the two good bits of play to get into good positions with really weak shots. Also lost count on how may times Dasilva received the ball in the opponents half with Pato his nearest forward teammate, and Pato made no attempt to move into space to receive the ball, resulting in Dasilva having no option but to check back and play back. Pato, if up for it, would have been providing an outlet for Dasilva to build an attack. Hence my comment about him "hiding".

Pato, nor anyone else, should be a picked game after game if their form has dropped. Had quite enough of that under LJ with what seemed his favourites.

Archived