IGNORED

Bristol City v norwich city is Talksport TWO's Plus radio commentary on saturday(plus additional info)

Never to the dark side

Talksport TWO is available over the internet although I think its approx two minute behind

Not sure if some cars have DAB plus fitted      

So I bought this sooper dooper radio 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B074142HGR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The nice thing is that is has recording facility if you wanna listen back.          

3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Talksport TWO is available over the internet although I think its approx two minute behind

Not sure if some cars have DAB plus fitted      

So I bought this sooper dooper radio 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B074142HGR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The nice thing is that is has recording facility if you wanna listen back.          

For some reason I absolutely hate City matches on the radio ......makes me edgy probably coz I can't see what's really going on.

If it's the only choice I still won't listen.

Much more relaxed watching it.

1 hour ago, Top Robin said:

For some reason I absolutely hate City matches on the radio ......makes me edgy probably coz I can't see what's really going on.

If it's the only choice I still won't listen.

Much more relaxed watching it.

I don't go as far as not listening when my only option - but I completely agree with the stress levels.

A few seasons back when Pisano bagged a late winner away at Blackburn I very nearly rear ended someone in the car by KFC in Keynsham.

Don't listen to City and drive folks.

On 27/10/2020 at 11:37, Coxy27 said:

I don't go as far as not listening when my only option - but I completely agree with the stress levels.

A few seasons back when Pisano bagged a late winner away at Blackburn I very nearly rear ended someone in the car by KFC in Keynsham.

Don't listen to City and drive folks.

I had to pull into a layby on the A303 around 16.53 on the last day of the season a few years back as I was laughing too much to drive safely.

Archived