IGNORED

The Papa John’s trophy

Nathandao

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

This explains the story

Having said that the guy resigned from PJ's, so you cant really hold the company to account forever.

Given the state of finances in the game i suspect they would have accepted sponsorship from Tampax

Probably would, seeing as the FA is run by a bunch of Cxxts

3 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

I'm struggling to see the link between Papa John's and BLM....maybe they said something I'm unaware of.

Not BLM specifically, more the sheer hypocrisy of "minority background management quotas", "take the knee" and "kick racism out of football" versus anybody's money is good enough even companies who have been subject to racism storms!!

5 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

This explains the story

Having said that the guy resigned from PJ's, so you cant really hold the company to account forever.

Given the state of finances in the game i suspect they would have accepted sponsorship from Tampax

I do understand that point, second chances and all that, but in the current climate the guardians of the game have to come up with better than that surely?

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I do understand that point, second chances and all that, but in the current climate the guardians of the game have to come up with better than that surely?

Don't feel you have to be offended. The bloke that made the racist comment left the company. End of.

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Why is it hypocritcal? The person that made the comment left the company. There is no hypocrisy in play here, not unless you go looking for it

When you say left, do you mean by any chance, resigned from the board and kept his shareholding.

Although it's much reduced he still owns (as of the latest reports i can find) 9-17%

6 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Don’t feel you have to be offended if the other poster isn’t offended ?

Why not leave being offended to those offended instead of being offended on their behalf regardless of whether they were offended ?

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Archived