IGNORED

Bournemouth v Bristol City Match Day 8

10 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Yeah the spare CM is the key for us, who it is, when and how they play will be key IMO! Whether covering, or being that overload in attack.

Fam needs to hold up the ball properly today, and we can't hoof it at him.

We got the big clues on selection, Wells dropped IMO as I thought before, Rowe 1st choice LWB, O'Dowda definitely next man up so formation over form (as Brunt and Bakinson both played well!), and the first team squad > positional flexibility for the bench.

I'm scared at the 1v1s wing back to wing back and their forwards to our left and right CBs!

Think it’s a bit more horses for courses.

Tonight, tight pitch (tight ground at least), away from home....go a bit more direct and physical.

Saturday, bit more time and space v Norwich, slightly different team.  Martin would want to play Norwich too!

Akways good to speculate ahead....and then watch it go the polar opposite to what you think! ?

Just now, And Its Smith said:

People who rate Callum:

Lee Johnson

Dean Holden

Mick McCarthy

Steven Kenny

yet quite a few city fans ridicule his selection. 

He’s clearly a decent player. Not to be all reasonable and everything but maybe we all just let him play a game of football and then decide if he has had a bad game or not?? If we are lucky, we can find our bogeyman after the game. More fun that way. 

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s one thing Antoine has to sort out - when to pass to someone in a better position.

I think it'll come, it is absolutely something that can be coached and learned. We have to allow a little for the exuberance/arrogance of youth and a desire to just bang it at the net all the time. But, having said that, Pato was screaming for the cut back.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

I think it'll come, it is absolutely something that can be coached and learned. We have to allow a little for the exuberance/arrogance of youth and a desire to just bang it at the net all the time. But, having said that, Pato was screaming for the cut back.

Perhaps Benzema had a word in Semenyo's ear about passing to Pato.  :)

Archived