IGNORED

Norwich and Cardiff tv

the frampton balti

Sorry !  Dont think it was made clear last night.

Are these games only available to season ticket holders on robins tv.

therefore sky/now or the pub is the only option for everybody else???

as an aside although there were few goalscoring chances last night , i thought that it was a great free flowing game.

Bournemouth were deserving. However if we can keep up that tempo I reckon we will win more than we lose and play offs will beckon.

• Admin

The club haven't said anywhere that I have seen what will happen with non season ticket holders

Personally think that that as it's now just over 48 hours to the kick off the club are VERY slow at notifying season ticket holders too of what is happening

IF as we were originally advised season ticket holders (I believe over 12 years old) will get a free code to use, there must be lots of spare codes flying around this weekend

1 hour ago, phantom said:

The club haven't said anywhere that I have seen what will happen with non season ticket holders

Personally think that that as it's now just over 48 hours to the kick off the club are VERY slow at notifying season ticket holders too of what is happening

IF as we were originally advised season ticket holders (I believe over 12 years old) will get a free code to use, there must be lots of spare codes flying around this weekend

Had an email this morning with code for Saturday v Norwich, but as a Sky subscriber won’t need it!

5 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Not a personal dig at you @JerrySLO but what is going on with club comms at the moment?

Every home game we are all unsure at what point we are likely to get our refunds

Now there is no communication about these codes we are supposed to get. 

I'm still waiting for an update on the head coach recruitment. Hughton's out the picture and we've heard nothing.

What's that? Holden?! Dont be daft...

8 hours ago, phantom said:

I have a under 12 season ticket and received a email today with a code for it mate 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`d be a bit careful with that without reading the ts&cs. If it says it`s not transferable then you could get in a bit of grief if someone other than you is logged as using it.

Just like actual season tickets....

21 hours ago, the frampton balti said:

Sorry !  Dont think it was made clear last night.

Are these games only available to season ticket holders on robins tv.

Pretty sure the clubs hands are tied. Sky have the rights for the game and the only reason season ticket holders are getting to see game is because they have paid to watch the match.

• Admin
2 hours ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Does anyone know if the code will work on a different account to the one to which it was sent?

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

I’d say almost definitely 

Agree, our technology is very low key, can't imagine it is advanced enough to match the email, the email to me read like it will be the same code for all Sky games through this method

You can try the code now to see if it works, I guess there is only one way to really be sure

If not just give your account login etc to the person using it tomorrow

• Admin
9 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Is this game tmrw included in the international season pass? Asking for a friend in France. 

I wouldn't think so as it is being shown via Sky

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

Anyone else having difficulty redeeming their code?

30F5E064-8E13-4663-8D5A-B12022D8E437.png

Jerry has said to message him via Twitter if  you need a code chasing up

Archived