IGNORED

Norwich (H) - Sat 31st Oct 12:30 - Matchday thread

12 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Let’s be honest though, we should have scored 3/4 too

its been a good game for the neautral

Agree - could easily be about 9-5

As I said , and if you accept that we Wernt and arnt serious contenders for autos , play offs possibly with the wind behind us , and injuries have made a big difference , and Dean clearly has a lot to learn and work on ....... 

as long as we don’t threaten the wrong end of table , which I don’t, it is , at lest entertaining rather than the dirge we’ve suffered for a couple of seasons at least

Wells misses a penalty (stupid attempt of course) but for some of these comments after suggesting he’s a “big head”, “never warmed to him”, “doesnt want to be here”......jeez, makes me wonder about some of you lot who post on here.....i would assume you are the type that would probably wait for Sterling to make a mistake and jump straight on him for being “flashy”. Clowns.

5 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

He’s chipped his penalty into the stratosphere like Ashley Cole at Euro 2012. The only thing that’s idiotic is penalties like that. 

Against Italy? Cole put his penalty to the keepers left and was saved

Maybe you meant Ashley Young? Though he didn’t chip it, and it didn’t go over it hit the bar.

So basically a stupid comment

Just now, Nogbad the Bad said:

You can't keep everyone, certainly not keep them and keep them happy.

Bakinson, Massengo & Walsh are all younger than Morrell, Williams the same age, Nagy only a year or so older.

Why Bakinson, Nagy or Massengo were not preferred to Brunt today only DH knows - he felt experience needed there perhaps, and Morrell, despite his age, wouldn't have helped much in that direction.

Holden is an apprentice/trainee manager learning his job as he goes. He has no experience. Lansdown signs an experienced coach who has won things in Pat Lam at the Bears but City get the novices. The only hope is he learns quickly before too much damage is done. Although the continued selection of Paterson does not suggest that. 

Just now, Nogbad the Bad said:

You can't keep everyone, certainly not keep them and keep them happy.

Bakinson, Massengo & Walsh are all younger than Morrell, Williams the same age, Nagy only a year or so older.

Why Bakinson, Nagy or Massengo were not preferred to Brunt today only DH knows - he felt experience needed there perhaps, and Morrell, despite his age, wouldn't have helped much in that direction.

Indeed you can't, so why add to the pile of midfielders by signing another who is past it? Joe might have rotated in the holding position with Bakinson for instance.

Brunt doesn't look up to it imo. Experience counts for less if you can't keep up with the pace.

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Absolutely... as someone else said Bakinson, Nagy & Massengo would have made a much better midfield than Brunt, Pato & COD. I would say at least COD has been half decent, Pato & Brunt both really poor.

Square pegs in square holes.... seems so simple in theory

Archived