IGNORED

Get out!

Langford Red

we need to get in one of those centre backs,even not match fit will surely have the nous to shout to someone who can cover incoming balls.whilst i appreciate our young players doing their best,they are up against very skilled experienced strikers who know how to eat naive defenders. we need more top level experience back there

8 hours ago, daored said:

We won’t go down 

Are you certain about that?

We did have a fight back of sorts in the second half but I suspect Norwich were coasting most of the time. If they had wanted to throw the kitchen sink at us, it could have been a horrendous defeat.

We are looking tired, afraid hence all the balls back to our keeper, poor midfield, defensively inept and unable to cover our back three. And in attack, in capable of creating any decent scoring opportunities for the front two. Or is it up front one and the grossly over rated Wells?

This team is looking rather lightweight for a tough Championship.

On 31/10/2020 at 16:20, Top Robin said:

I'm afraid that a number of them are not quality players

Perhaps quality is variable but Nagy when fit and in a GENUINE 3, tends to retain the ball quite well, when played to his strengths. (His international form playing in a 3 vs decent sides shows this).

Walsh and Williams will surely improve our  CM when they return, and let's not forget the emergence of Bakinson. Massengo has dropped down the pecking order but again does the setup suit? Doubt it!

Think we needed another CB, we look a bit light. Two fairly young CBs in a back 3,  good and bad. Plus side they can play a higher line, negative is that younger players can be more prone to error.

We saw what a difference Mawson made, both solidity and ball carrying ability. Moore-Kalas-Mawson.

We're not top 2, but I'd be surprised if anyone genuinely thought we were but to me as O'Dowda, Paterson, Weimann and 35 year old Brunt in CM aren't the way forward! Perhaps Paterson as one of 3 but beyond that...?

On 31/10/2020 at 22:02, cidered abroad said:

Are you certain about that?

We did have a fight back of sorts in the second half but I suspect Norwich were coasting most of the time. If they had wanted to throw the kitchen sink at us, it could have been a horrendous defeat.

We are looking tired, afraid hence all the balls back to our keeper, poor midfield, defensively inept and unable to cover our back three. And in attack, in capable of creating any decent scoring opportunities for the front two. Or is it up front one and the grossly over rated Wells?

This team is looking rather lightweight for a tough Championship.

Sheffield Wednesday and Wycombe will go down, I'm as certain as you can be about that. I reckon we've got enough to finish mid-table, higher if it goes well, lower if it doesn't. If it was Wycombe exposing our weaknesses and not Bournemouth/Norwich there may be reason for people to wet themselves this early but the other games we have played have shown that we should have enough in this league.

Archived